Forums

Help › Forums

Amazing how some people become good at this game so quickly.

Wed, Dec 8 2010 3:07 PM (98 replies)
  • gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 4:03 PM

saw that picture in a wallet 

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 6:16 PM

SexySophie69:

andyson:

Deccy180:

i recently shot a 28 (-8) round St Andrews front 9 which included 2 eagles in it and i have only been play around 3 weeks so it possible off the shorter tees especially if you have played a simlair game before

Soph x

Soph x ????  hmmmmm  A little gender confusion here?

From another post:

SexySophie69:

I really dont get this game, why do i have to listen to abuse just because im female?

why aint i allowed to enjoy this game like anybody else? all i wanna do is play golf which i love to do and relax in my downtime between studying and its dam right insulting that i have to take this abuse and wrong, very wrong

Soph x

Dec is my ex and is a pr*ck and is trying to cause trouble for me on here, like he has been trying to cause all over my private life

quack quack lol  

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 6:31 PM

I think WGT should look through all account history here to see where gifts have been sent from both accounts  i have my suspicions is more then just the 2 accounts that exist here. I dont feel sorry 1 bit mate, only feel sorry for the legit players that are coming up through the earlier tiers whos credits your stealing in tournaments to suppourt your own game what a joke ban em all wgt ...

• LordPercy
    58 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 9:23 PM

My new favourite thread. The 'ex' part.....soooooo f***ing funny!!! Now it's just a matter of the third id coming in to say that they (Sexxy Dexxy/Dyk On ***)  were her best friends and their private relationship bust ups cause her so much grief and strife, and she's just here to play golf and she wishes everybody would leave her friends alone.

Oh, the humanity.

And then ban the little 14 yr old munchkin.

• PRBBLUFF
    91 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 11:39 PM

Hands down funniest thread I have read on any site ever....Sheman got OWNED!!!

• borntobesting
    9,634 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 3:13 AM

LordPercy:

My new favourite thread. The 'ex' part.....soooooo f***ing funny!!! Now it's just a matter of the third id coming in to say that they (Sexxy Dexxy/Dyk On ***)  were her best friends and their private relationship bust ups cause her so much grief and strife, and she's just here to play golf and she wishes everybody would leave her friends alone.

Oh, the humanity.

And then ban the little 14 yr old munchkin.

14 year old? Hey it's probably some middle age guy going through the mid-life crisis. We do some very strange things during that period. I'm so glad that I'm about 15 years past that.

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 5:42 AM
    ? do u think he tucks his johnson between his legs when playin as sophie????
  • aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 7:12 AM

TaterNater:
    ? do u think he tucks his johnson between his legs when playin as sophie????

Lmao tater, Id says he whacks on the dress whole kit n kaboodle seems to be playing the crossdreser  role quite comfortably lol 

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 7:53 AM

bbeards4:

Ill referee the Bra buying contest... if you need one :) 

lol..

and I'll volunteer as a Back Judge...

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2010 8:00 AM

borntobesting:
    . I play with them for the company and if they ask I try to give them some help with their game, like many masters helped me when I was a hack.

I think you would find "company" amongst your peers. Something does not make sense when a master wants to play with a hack. WGT has tutorials for hacks, so you should not worry about "teaching" them the game. Sorry, but 2 plus 2 does not add to 5, only 4

RSS