Forums

Help › Forums

Amazing how some people become good at this game so quickly.

Wed, Dec 8 2010 3:07 PM (98 replies)
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2010 8:59 PM

I played a game on the front 9 at Kiawah yesterday against a lady who was a 150 hack. In fact it was her very first game. She went round in par. Nothing underhand I'm sure.

• LordPercy
    58 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 12:28 AM

She's probably been practicing heaps on the free try out of the 2nd at Congressional  :D

• Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 2:17 AM

i recently shot a 28 (-8) round St Andrews front 9 which included 2 eagles in it and i have only been play around 3 weeks so it possible off the shorter tees especially if you have played a simlair game before

Soph x

• WYCHEWES
    96 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 2:49 AM
    Odds on it's a duplicate account from an existing master or legend seen it happen time and time again.
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 3:29 AM

piztaker:
    I played a game on the front 9 at Kiawah yesterday against a lady who was a 150 hack. In fact it was her very first game. She went round in par. Nothing underhand I'm sure.

we gets what we deserve

my observation is why would a 67 master with all those store bought clubs, balls and putter want a game with a 150 hack. Thats like tiger looking to play me and refusing to give me a handicap. Oh well, that is life at WGT. You should try some of those 80 ams. They shoot sub par all the time

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 3:32 AM

You must report these cheaters to

members@worldgolftour.com

WGT has its protocols for dealing with these issues.

Also, check people's profiles before playing them for credits.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 3:50 AM

x1524807:

piztaker:

we gets what we deserve

my observation is why would a 67 master with all those store bought clubs, balls and putter want a game with a 150 hack. Thats like tiger looking to play me and refusing to give me a handicap. Oh well, that is life at WGT. You should try some of those 80 ams. They shoot sub par all the time

Hey, it was an experience, I play with anybody who asks me, no snobbery here.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 4:36 AM

I'm with you Piz.

If the hack etc is genuine,they can learn from you,or you can maybe teach them a little,if they appear other than genuine,then you know that after two holes and you can Up your game to beat them,all part of the challenge.

And so what if they are cheating?who cares other than they,in that averages etc are only of any importance to their own egos?

Playing for creds would be a bit of a kicker though I admit.

Funny though,I think,how the "girlie girls",you know,the ones who state on their profiles(with bikini pics) that they would accept sleeves of balls in exchange for a game,how they seem to maintain a 100 average as a tour pro,whilst shooting 28s on StA.I dont think Im mentioning names here of course...but personally I would love to go head to head with one of those in a bra buying contest which I think would settle any question of gender...

Still,such is life.Ah well.

• bbeards4
    189 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 4:50 AM

Ill referee the Bra buying contest... if you need one :) 

I crack myself up

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 5:10 AM

Deccy180:

i recently shot a 28 (-8) round St Andrews front 9 which included 2 eagles in it and i have only been play around 3 weeks so it possible off the shorter tees especially if you have played a simlair game before

Soph x

Soph x ????  hmmmmm  A little gender confusion here?

From another post:

SexySophie69:

I really dont get this game, why do i have to listen to abuse just because im female?

why aint i allowed to enjoy this game like anybody else? all i wanna do is play golf which i love to do and relax in my downtime between studying and its dam right insulting that i have to take this abuse and wrong, very wrong

Soph x

RSS