Forums

Help › Forums

Amazing how some people become good at this game so quickly.

Wed, Dec 8 2010 3:07 PM (98 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,633 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 9:32 AM

x1524807:

piztaker:
    I played a game on the front 9 at Kiawah yesterday against a lady who was a 150 hack. In fact it was her very first game. She went round in par. Nothing underhand I'm sure.

we gets what we deserve

my observation is why would a 67 master with all those store bought clubs, balls and putter want a game with a 150 hack. Thats like tiger looking to play me and refusing to give me a handicap. Oh well, that is life at WGT. You should try some of those 80 ams. They shoot sub par all the time

When I play multi-player rounds I just click the anyone button so it may be anyone from a legend down to a 150 hack. I play with them for the company and if they ask I try to give them some help with their game, like many masters helped me when I was a hack.

• SexySophie69
    72 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 10:47 AM

andyson:

Deccy180:

i recently shot a 28 (-8) round St Andrews front 9 which included 2 eagles in it and i have only been play around 3 weeks so it possible off the shorter tees especially if you have played a simlair game before

Soph x

Soph x ????  hmmmmm  A little gender confusion here?

From another post:

SexySophie69:

I really dont get this game, why do i have to listen to abuse just because im female?

why aint i allowed to enjoy this game like anybody else? all i wanna do is play golf which i love to do and relax in my downtime between studying and its dam right insulting that i have to take this abuse and wrong, very wrong

Soph x

Dec is my ex and is a pr*ck and is trying to cause trouble for me on here, like he has been trying to cause all over my private life

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 11:10 AM

andyson:

Deccy180:

i recently shot a 28 (-8) round St Andrews front 9 which included 2 eagles in it and i have only been play around 3 weeks so it possible off the shorter tees especially if you have played a simlair game before

Soph x

From another post:

SexySophie69:

I really dont get this game, why do i have to listen to abuse just because im female?

why aint i allowed to enjoy this game like anybody else? all i wanna do is play golf which i love to do and relax in my downtime between studying and its dam right insulting that i have to take this abuse and wrong, very wrong

Soph x

Nice catch and all ... but how on Earth did you manage to get quotes from two people on one post? (and then again they did end up being the same person lol)

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 11:11 AM

SexySophie69:

Dec is my ex and is a pr*ck and is trying to cause trouble for me on here, like he has been trying to cause all over my private life

We believe you...

• henry4434
    51 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 11:22 AM

SexySophie69:

andyson:

Deccy180:

Soph x

From another post:

SexySophie69:

Soph x

Nice try dude !  One more thing , if I dont like my EX , I wont add him/her to my friend list or associated with him/her . Keep trying dude .

• Beryman
    9,085 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 1:09 PM
    05 Dec
    SexySophie69 sent the PING Rapture V2 Iron Set (Graphite) (L25+)
    05 Dec
    Deccy180 sent the TaylorMade Spider Putter (L19+) as a gift.
    05 Dec
    Deccy180 sent the TaylorMade Z Satin TP 54° Wedge (L14+) as a gift.
    05 Dec
    Deccy180 sent the TaylorMade Z Satin TP 60° Wedge (L14+) as a gift.
    05 Dec
    Deccy180 sent the PING Rapture V2 3 Fairway Wood (L24+) as a gift.
    05 Dec

Deccy180 sent the PING Rapture V2 3 Hybrid 21° (Graphite) (L24+) as a

This is getting too good!!!   LOL

• DavyJones1980
    43 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 1:41 PM

Beryman:

05 Dec
    SexySophie69 sent the PING Rapture V2 Iron Set (Graphite) (L25+)
    05 Dec
    Deccy180 sent the TaylorMade Spider Putter (L19+) as a gift.
    05 Dec
    Deccy180 sent the TaylorMade Z Satin TP 54° Wedge (L14+) as a gift.
    05 Dec
    Deccy180 sent the TaylorMade Z Satin TP 60° Wedge (L14+) as a gift.
    05 Dec
    Deccy180 sent the PING Rapture V2 3 Fairway Wood (L24+) as a gift.
    05 Dec

Deccy180 sent the PING Rapture V2 3 Hybrid 21° (Graphite) (L24+) as a

This is getting too good!!!   LOL

BUSTED?.;(....Now will the real Sxy'S/Dec' (or is that Dic/Dyk) please come forward.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 1:57 PM
    I have a Maltese named Sophie...I'm insulted...or rather, she is.
  • CharlieBum
    46 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 2:22 PM

Sophie has balls...

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2010 2:39 PM

CharlieBum:

Sophie has balls...

YA  THINK!!!  LMAO

RSS