Forums

Help › Forums

Tough-It-Out VT March event: Kiawah

Sat, Apr 4 2015 12:18 AM (134 replies)
  • GolferDadRB
    1,079 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 9:06 PM

Practice never seems to get the putter tuned in...

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 10:06 PM

ColumbusStorm:
    I will award 1 sleeve of balls to:

7) Low score Legend tier* (tier at conclusion of tourney).

8) Low score Tour Master tier* or lower (tier at conclusion of tourney).

*Subject to my arbitrary and final determination that winner is not a multi.

Good Luck All

Thanks Russ! Very generous of you, and wonderful to see both you and Ben supporting lower-tiers with prizes.

Great to see the tourney under way! Several strong scores in already... and surprise, surprise, Mags is our first player in the clubhouse under par!

oneeyedjohn:

FYI: 1i, your post is showing an image that didn't embed/upload properly. If it was your scorecard/stats, you should repost it if you still have it locally.

That reminds me to ask this of everyone: please don't remove any scorecard images from hosting sites until the tourney is over. I will be updating the stats spreadsheet whenever I can, but not necessarily daily. If you want to be considered for any of the special prizes, please make sure the supporting data is accessible. Thanks!

• MatildaIgaly
    1,822 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 1:36 AM

Sigh!

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 1:48 AM

LOL...first time back on after shooting yesterday's R1 from the tips....HA! was good practice though...will get to the real one today ;)

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 3:50 AM

I just clicked on ur post and every image is perfectly legible.

• cadornette
    319 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 7:09 AM

I'm in again sir! Ill be playing this afternoon. Cheers

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 7:34 AM

Hi 1i, 

Maybe it's just me... but what I'm seeing on your post is this (and I've looked in various browsers and it's the same):

I did go into 'reply' and 'quote' then looked at the html and thus found your postimage.org link and can access the card that way. I don't know why it wouldn't display properly though... 

... and now all the subsequent posts have lost their proper formatting. I'm going back to the opening post and replying to that to see if it fixes that particular problem.

Edit: nope, it doesn't. Formatting is off: getting a bullet starting each post. Anyone know how that can be fixed? In my display the problem starts with Mati's post. ScottHope, where are you?

Edit #2: hmmm... maybe I just stumbled on the fix. I went into Edit on my prior post, that starts with the quote from ColumbusStorm, viewed the html, and took out all the <div>s and replaced them with <p>s. That seems to have magically fixed all the subsequent posts.

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 8:37 AM

Sooooo...that was fun..highlights were 100% fairways...56% greens and a 52 foot putt (on 12)....you'd think with all that the score would be lower!

photo tough-putting_zpsddxxhmd3.png photo tough-greens_zps5yqvwnz0.png photo tough-driving_zpsjebh5dqv.png

photo toughB9_zpsbq1jks44.png

photo toughB9_zpsbq1jks44.png

• MatildaIgaly
    1,822 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 10:25 AM

Corwyn:

Maybe it's just me... but what I'm seeing on your post is this (and I've looked in various browsers and it's the same):

No, i get the same as you Corwyn.

• AdamK70
    433 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 11:50 AM

Disappointed with my round, 4 bad holes (3 into water) really cost me

Adam

RSS