Forums

Help › Forums

Tough-It-Out VT March event: Kiawah

Sat, Apr 4 2015 12:18 AM (134 replies)
  • Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 10:36 AM

Corwyn:
    Thanks David for the reply, and Joe: let's count everything as confirmed now. It's been several days since the wrap-up post (and I'm pretty sure Jeremy has always only ever asked for the Max Slow Meter Pros).

You know how us notorious laggards are Corwyn.  I'd hate to break with tradition 'n all.  ;-)

To be honest, I'd forgotten all about the special prizes, so was definitely surprised to see I'd won anything this month.

Having said that, Corwyn is indeed correct.  The Max Meter Pros are currently the ball of choice in my world.  Thanks Joe!  :-)

• JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2015 11:47 AM

Jerm65:

Having said that, Corwyn is indeed correct.  The Max Meter Pros are currently the ball of choice in my world.  Thanks Joe!  :-)

Balls sent ;)

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 8:43 PM

Corwyn:

WGTdbloshoe very kindly offered a sleeve prize to each of the top 5 finishers on the final leaderboard. They are:

1  Corwyn       lvl80 Nikes 

2  fmagnets    lvl90 Black Nikes 

3  Shankette    lvl90 Black Nikes 

3  Legaci    lvl92 Black Vapor  

3  ColumbusStorm  lvl81 Nikes  

When will I get the balls I won?

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2015 10:43 PM

Just heard back from Shoe that he did the sleeves 'under-the-hood' directly into your accounts (and that's why they don't show up in his Profile History, except for one, my own, which was gifted). 

He's going to double-check, but perhaps take a look in your own transaction history as well, to see if they show up there...

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2015 12:18 AM

Shoe may have sent me the wrong balls. No balls show up in my transaction history, but there are 3 Nike L61+ in my inventory that I do not recall seeing before.

RSS