Forums

Help › Forums

Tough-It-Out VT March event: Kiawah

Sat, Apr 4 2015 12:18 AM (134 replies)
  • devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 12:02 PM

I played *** haha..I think i gave up on the b9. It was a lot of fun tho :)

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 12:10 PM

Here's the 71. Some good putting kept things going to start with before some bad ball striking and big deviations took over. Would love to catch a no bogey round some time - my new goal I  think.

• cadornette
    319 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 1:55 PM

Well. With uneven lies you CAN NOT miss fairways if you want to have good results. I have missed a couple of them and payed the consequences. I missed some birdie chances but I think my round was just ok. I hopefully avoided the bunkers, which could have made this round even worse. I'll be waiting for the second round!

subir imagenes

share image

subir fotos gratis

share image

imagen jpg

subir imagen

• cadornette
    319 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 1:55 PM

I couldn't make the screenshots smaller, just click on the image to see it entirely. Sorry

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 11:11 PM

Well that was fun and lot better than I expected! Created a similar tourney in CC and shot 81!! Got a great start. Scrambled very well to stay in it (esp 10 after 3 putting 9)and no visits to the beach, before late flurry of birdies.. Almost convinced 17th is easier with the roll of starters lol after almost acing it!

Front 9

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:550:0]

Back 9

Driving

Approach

Putting

Scoring

• MatildaIgaly
    1,822 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 11:41 PM

cadornette:

I couldn't make the screenshots smaller, just click on the image to see it entirely. Sorry

In width, use 450 and they should fit nicely.

• DJW2307
    13,397 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 1:23 AM

Oh what might have been, if only I could putt lol...A better opening round that previous events, but whilst pleased, also disappointed..Think I need a new pair of glasses to read those greens though..Great fun though and in with 75

Cheers and good luck to everyone going out

David

• SteveW65
    4,540 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 3:27 AM

Tale of two halves - took me a few holes to warm up which could prove costly - but great fun as always! Thanks Corwyn and crew.

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 5:09 AM

cadornette:

Well. With uneven lies you CAN NOT miss fairways if you want to have good results. I have missed a couple of them and payed the consequences. I missed some birdie chances but I think my round was just ok. I hopefully avoided the bunkers, which could have made this round even worse. I'll be waiting for the second round!

subir imagenes

share image

subir fotos gratis

share image

imagen jpg

subir imagen

Lets try and make this easier for Corwyn.

XCPMw.png

J5Rk.png

7GWvP.png

KEAzd.png

K8xWo.png

• DJW2307
    13,397 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 6:50 AM

SteveW65:

Tale of two halves - took me a few holes to warm up which could prove costly - but great fun as always! Thanks Corwyn and crew.

Quite stunning back 9 Mr Wicks, you bugger, nipping in and beating me by 1 shot...As you can tell Corwyn, getting rather competitive within our own CC as to who is the highest placed finisher from the UKGE..Great fun though in a sick kind of way lol...

David

RSS