That does not  sound to promising lol

• DrSlick
    142 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 2:04 PM

WaLk0fLiFe:

WGTicon:
    so, I will do my best to get them to revisit the topic

That does not  sound to promising lol

x2 lol - I never like hearing from corporate folks saying "I'll do my best." It is almost always the kiss of death. 

I putt by feel so it is gonna take a bit to get the breaks down now. My problem is that they seem inconsistant - i.e. you play not enough break and you miss low side - then you play less break on the slower dots and it holds the line and misses high side. 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 3:04 PM
    1. Image result for torches and pitchforks
      It's revoltin', I tell ya. We wants our game back !
      Doc ;)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 3:16 PM

gerryniswonger:
    For me the dots are moving approx 3 times slower than norma

Not sure how much slower they are.but they are slower for sure! Just withdrew from a bracket,couldn't get near a putt and bogeyed 3 holes in 8 which is unusual for me.Something isn't right:) Couple of days off i think:)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 3:34 PM

alcaucin:

WGTicon:
    Please let me know your feedback.

Be careful what you wish for ? :))

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:)))

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 3:53 PM

Please decide as quickly as possible when you have finally finished playing with the putting dot speed, and announce that.

What was there before any one touched it was just fine IMO BTW. 

• Beryman
    9,085 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 4:01 PM

wish i hadnt closed the browser and still had the excited dots

• bassmaster60
    126 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 4:16 PM

WGTicon:

thanks for the feedback. as you can imagine, it's not exactly easy to get it right. I spent few hours on it and they looked good to me..... but you all are saying that they don't... 

so, I will do my best to get them to revisit the topic, so hopefully we can improve on it.

-wgticon

and i will do my best to not spend any more money on this game

• tiger319
    1,186 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 4:17 PM

Jimbog1964:

Don't think I am missing much whilst they shunt this one around.  Wish they would just shut the place down for 24 hours and fix it all properly - if they can.

AGREED!!!!

• eagleseast
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 4:19 PM

You want feedback? Ok This totally sucks and in no way is this better I made a few bird from memory but WTH is this you spend all this time figuring the game out then you Friggin change the putting green dots?????????? REALLY and in what way did you think this would be better I just dont get it this is absolutely ridiculous. Why the hell do you guys at WGT keep changing the game???????? How bout you let me know you feedback on this topic because I just dont get it,now we have to go on memory instead of the true break on the greens........ PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS