Forums

Help › Forums

UEL Tour: Spring 2015 edition

Wed, Jun 17 2015 2:54 AM (88 replies)
  • SteveW65
    4,540 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 1:49 AM

Apologies for not posting anything sooner - had kind of forgotten about the UEL Tour (shame on me!) as I play the UEL for fun - and we use it for a CC weekly league we run in UKGE land.

Just wanted to say a very big Thank You to Corwyn for finding the time to pull together his amazing leagues / spreadsheets. People like you that make WGT what it is - thanks!

Having just pipped Mags once or twice, I may now retire lol! :)

Good luck to the Ryder Cup teams - hopefully next season I can try and compete for a place but work getting in the way just now.

Great shooting on the slopes folks - some stunning scores every week.

All the best

Steve

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 7:04 AM

Corwyn:
    Please note: I have included credits in the Tour Spreadsheet for wk22, even though the tourney is not yet closed out officially. I used spreadsheet calculations to figure out payout based on the standard payout rules. Obviously these are not final, but I'm pretty sure they're accurate (enough) to allow this wrap-up post for the Tour. When the tourney is closed out, I'll double-check the numbers.

The wk22 tourney did close out quickly this week (thanks WGT!), and I just checked all the credit allocations, and they match my calculations exactly. Hooray! Therefore all the credit-related standings in the post above (previous page) are correct and indeed FINAL!

• mmyers0
    478 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 9:30 PM

I kind of blew this off the last few weeks after it became clear that I could neither win the tour nor lose my spot on the Ryder Cup team -- I don't even remember playing RSG or Kiawah! Quite surprised to find my name in the prize list anyway.

L61 Nikes would be great, thanks alcaucin.

• akash1592
    322 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2015 6:55 PM

mmyers0:
    L61 Nikes would be great, thanks alcaucin.

^ x2

Thanks for the generosity Andy

Congratz on successfully organized uel tour Corwyn. . 

Glad i could qualify for the Ryder Cup.. looking forward to it :-)

~ kash

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 6:09 AM

Corwyn:
    Prizes:

Andy (alcaucin) also generously offered 5 sleeves in prizes, and they go, one each, to the next placed best finishers in each tier's Scores Relative to Par category (skipping the players that win the respective Tour prizes above). [These sleeves to be awarded on this basis: 1. highest placed player in L tier Relative to Par (if not winner of Tour). 2. highest placed player in TL tier Relative to Par (if not winner of Tour). 3. next highest placed player in L tier. 4. next highest placed player in TL tier. 5. next highest placed player in L tier.

Thus the disbursement of sleeves to the next highest-placed players is as follows:

2 L. akash1592 - lvl 61 Nikes CONFIRMED

T2&3 TL. Saurabh08 - TBC & KonradOse   -  TBC

T3&4 L. mmyers0 - lvl 61 Nikes CONFIRMED  & NicColsaerts - TBC

Would the highlighted players above please confirm or otherwise their sleeve of choice (either here in the thread, or by PM to Andy [alcaucin]) or myself), and we'll get those sent off to you.

Just following up on prize information: Kash and mm have replied, and I've PM'd Saurabh and Konrad, and wallposted Nic, so hopefully we'll have a full list for Andy shortly.

• Saurabh08
    184 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 9:34 PM

Hi guys,

It's good to be winning something after weeks of lousy playing. The start of the season was good for me then the putts stopped dropping. lol

Thanks for the generosity Andy. L61 for me too please  :)

Congratulations Corwyn for another well organized season qualifier and Mags for another win. Great consistency!!

Look forward to the Ryder...

Cheers!

Saurabh

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2015 2:18 PM

Konrad has sent out the prizes to fmagnets and Corwyn. Thank you so much Konrad!

I'm anxious to wrap up alcaucin's extra prizes as well, even though we still haven't heard back from NicColsaerts... but it's been long enough, so let's send him what he has in the bag (and what he last bought), which were lvl33 Callys.

T2&3 TL. Saurabh08 - lvl 61 Nikes CONFIRMED  &

KonradOse   -  lvl 90 Nike Blacks CONFIRMED

T3&4 L. mmyers0 - lvl 61 Nikes CONFIRMED  

NicColsaerts - lvl 33 Callys

Thank you Andy and Konrad for your extremely generous sponsorships!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 8:49 AM

Corwyn:

T2&3 TL. Saurabh08 - lvl 61 Nikes CONFIRMED  &

KonradOse   -  lvl 90 Nike Blacks CONFIRMED

T3&4 L. mmyers0 - lvl 61 Nikes CONFIRMED  

NicColsaerts - lvl 33 Callys

Thanks C, I'll send them off now.

Apologies for my tardiness all, in hospital until yesterday...the appendix and I had a quickie divorce after 45 happy years together. ;-))

( always presumed it was a young persons affliction )

Anyway.....good luck to all who qualified AND watch ya backs !

Noticed a few good ones up n coming in M , TM tiers and they 'grew up' with UELs :-)

Andy

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2015 2:54 AM

What do you call an American holding the Ryder Cup ??

The engraver !!   ;-))

RSS