what am i doing wrong?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 3 2015 2:03 PM (27 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 7:11 PM

This never hurts.....

Forgotten all troubles afterwards...

Unless ya GF just dumped you obviously !! :-))

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 7:32 PM

YankeeJim:

Don't waste your breath, Paul. Gary's convinced the game works against him because he doesn't understand it so he'll never get whatever you say. He's a gamer and if his dings don't go exactly where he thinks they should he goes crazy. He thinks WGT is a big ripoff and is really upset at all the money he wasted. Let him have his warped opinion, we ain't gonna change it. Besides, he's all jacked up about the other game.

If he is so convinced that the game is rigged against him and he is so jacked about the other game why is he here almost every day if not every day?? And judging by the number posts and times of those posts he must be here almost all day every day. When does he even have time to play the other game!?

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 4:25 AM

You guys just can't comprehend this ,can you?

This is not about me,its about everybody that plays this game that gets all the WTF shots for no reason. 

Its about the guys that spend their money  expecting to get the results they are paying for. 

What are they doing now FFS messing with the dots on the greens. 

I'm here everyday yes cause maybe deep down I want this game to make a turn around , It was a fun place at one time. 

• DUBWEISER
    25 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 6:30 AM

Woodoworkery:

You guys just can't comprehend this ,can you?

This is not about me,its about everybody that plays this game that gets all the WTF shots for no reason. 

Its about the guys that spend their money  expecting to get the results they are paying for. 

What are they doing now FFS messing with the dots on the greens. 

I'm here everyday yes cause maybe deep down I want this game to make a turn around , It was a fun place at one time. 

Little by little, a little becomes a lot. Which is progress. There are things in the game that need changing, as long as it's not the same kind of "change" Obama promised. : /  

"WTF" shots are part of the game, frustrating, but it's a reality. The same as you stepping onto the 9th tee at your local GC, with favorite driver in hand, watching the smoke from your cigar gently blowing in a northeasterly direction, glove on just right right, confident you will place your drive on the green on this par 4, just like you've done a dozen times before. You got this! Nothing adverse about what is about to take place, this is your hole. BOOM! AHHHH, the sweet sweet satisfaction of nutting the perfect ball. You turn your back to the ball, gloating to your friends that that's how it's done boys! Only to be greeted by snickers and jokes at your expense, as you're the last to realize the perfectly nutted drive just kicked off of the one and only ant hill on the fairway and landed 30 yards deep into the 17th's fairway. Point is, Golf has no certainties. No matter how much money you put into it. And this game is no different, and it shouldn't be. How much fun would it be if all one had to do was buy the "magic club" that guaranteed the perfect shot every shot. IMHO, pretty boring. You should have no expectations set in stone. Such is life. Or another way of putting it. Sh1t happens, deal with it.

Just sayin.... 

When i started this threat I needed an answer, which I received and accept without  malevolence towards WGT.. Which was great to hear as it allowed me to understand that it wasn't that i was doing something "wrong", rather it allowed me to know that this is another variable that I have to prepare for in the event a WTF shot does take place. If i've got an option of going over the water knowing that i'm likely cutting it close or i can lay up in the event that WTF happens, i'll take the lay up and par at worst. 

cheers!!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 11:01 AM

Woodoworkery:

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 1:32 PM

Paul I like that picture. Where did u get it? Would  like it  for my profile picture

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 1:47 PM

Woodoworkery:

Paul I like that picture. Where did u get it? Would  like it  for my profile picture

Here you go -

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 2:03 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^

be a nice shoulder / back  tattoo with whatever you want written on the shield ?

Andy ( got enough for now :) )

EDIT: Got me thinking of a new thread...best tatt gets 3 sleeves, something like that anyway  

RSS