Help › Forums

what am i doing wrong?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 3 2015 2:03 PM (27 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 5:01 PM

Woodoworkery:

Call it what u may, its pure  deception. The game is a lottery  it does  what its programmed to do. In other words if this does this then this is the  result. Sometimes its to your favor, most of the time its not.

If the game alters shots by deception and is a lottery which makes shot outcomes, most of the time, unfavourable to the player, how did you get through the tiers  to TL and have an average of 58.2?

I can smell shyte.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 5:28 PM

Don't waste your breath, Paul. Gary's convinced the game works against him because he doesn't understand it so he'll never get whatever you say. He's a gamer and if his dings don't go exactly where he thinks they should he goes crazy. He thinks WGT is a big ripoff and is really upset at all the money he wasted. Let him have his warped opinion, we ain't gonna change it. Besides, he's all jacked up about the other game.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 6:14 PM

iaa R ( R ) V ft 

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 6:16 PM

PaulTon:
    If the game alters shots by deception and is a lottery which makes shot outcomes, most of the time, unfavourable to the player, how did you get through the tiers  to TL and have an average of 58.2?

Well it only took 4 years , playing everyday from morning till night. Like I said sometimes its in your favor

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 6:19 PM

Woodoworkery:
    Well it only took 4 years

No it didn't. You made TL a year before me and I've been a TL for over a year. You joined 1 1/2 years after me. Do the math.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 6:27 PM

YankeeJim:
    Do the math.

Here comes the beer cart ,  4 Please and what ever my friends want also .

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 6:29 PM

What ever Jim, Your the king of answers at WGT . You have all the logic of the game you know  the ins  and the outs.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 6:33 PM

Woodoworkery:

What ever Jim, Your the king of answers at WGT . You have all the logic of the game you know  the ins  and the outs.

LMAO. I damned sure know how to add and subtract. Maybe you should investigate how to do that.  :-P

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 6:38 PM

You know thats all you can do around here is play on words, jeeeez and I thought you was a decent guy......boy was I wrong

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2015 6:43 PM

Woodoworkery:

You know thats all you can do around here is play on words, jeeeez and I thought you was a decent guy......boy was I wrong

Play on words? You're the one that put that out there for all to see. Your math blows, Gary. Maybe that has something to do with your inability to accept the way this game plays. Sucks when facts slap you in the face, doesn't it? LOL

RSS