Forums

Help › Forums

Grande Oaks Golf Club v. The Peoples Club

Tue, Feb 3 2015 12:20 PM (128 replies)
  • Catesharkette2
    2,692 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 5:53 AM

cate lost to fluffygrees sara  was a fab game all the way had a lot of fun some great play bye both close match for sure alas last hole wgt got me with a silly lil birdie braker lol happens but in all well deserved sara well done hun fab game x

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 6:45 AM

7-3 TPC

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 7:34 AM

carolineRobert:

cdefghi:

IRISHPUNK:

I've always used the Main Forum for these CvC Matches and "this" is the first time this has ever happened.  Odd.  I'd like to keep this thread limited to me updating the results and scores and we can keep the commentary to our club forums.  Have a good day.  

?????????

as a former CC owner myself AND having organized some CC vs CC games, i can say that ''this'' isn't ''odd'' as i have seen that before. Never fun when it happens but it does happen unfortunately :(

and what's up with the dark part anyway ??? ...i never restricted anybody from posting ...as long as things stay classy and no insults or condescending comments are made !

let's remember that this is a game (wink).

I wasn't referring to people posting.  This was in reference to the incorrect reporting of a matches result.  Post away... It's a free country after all.  

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 8:39 AM

Let's get back to talking about 2 fine clubs having fun in a competitive head to head match.

Come what may, I'm going to enjoy playing against and chatting to my opponent, it is, after all, a really fun game.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 9:41 AM

4 and 2 win for 83ronbon12.  7-4 Peoples.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 12:43 PM

2up win for world famous, Paulton.  Nice win, PK.  7-5 The Peoples Club.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 12:50 PM

I had the pleasure of playing and meeting Fink (Kevin), a fun match played in good spirits.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 3:27 PM

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 4:12 PM

ISH47:

We should've sold tickets!  lol.

• changer29
    493 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 5:44 PM

Hi just to put my side [the honest one] me and Ray did not have any set time we agreed to play sometime after 7.30pm I have his pm's to prove this'I went green at 7.45 he invited me we started he never mentioned anything about being late in fact he seemed upbeat and quite friendly.

We started match he won 1st hole with a very nice birdie then I won next two holes his mood changed quite dramatically in fact he never spoke at all we halved 4th then on 5th he went into bunker off the tee he then mentioned he had been metered I said unlucky, at no time did he ask for a restart we ended up me being 6ft away from hole in 2 he was off the green in 5 in an impossible position,Then out of the blue he comments that HE had no time and we will have to rearrange this game he give me no time at all to retort or reply HE just disconnected I then waited for him to return which he never, so I give him a message which said very rude of you to disconnect I win, that is the truth.

I don't care enough to lie about things that happen on finger golf Ray knows what happened he should be man enough to admit it,I dont care about winning a mp game if it means that I have to lie to do it.

I understand his friends and fellow cc members supporting him my friends have been great in support for me thats what its all about and i will most likely get stick for this post.

But come on Ray really.

Changer 29

RSS