Tue, Feb 3 2015 12:20 PM (128 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 11:10 AM
    AbuObaidaOpu beat TWilliamsJr
  • IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 11:20 AM

5-0 Peoples.  Branches all over the place.  

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 4:22 PM

5-2 TPC.  

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 4:30 PM

MontegoMag:

IRISHPUNK:
    PS:  feel free to record the match however you'd like on your end.

January 22, 2015
    January 21, 2015

And...

January 22, 2015

These are the results of those matches in question. There is no other way to view the argument. WGT results are the bottom line.  Neither of you have the luxury of "believing" your players. The WGT results are conclusive...to any "honorable" players or country clubs....at the "end of the day".

Disconnects happen, you know that right?  And 99.9999% of players agree to replay the match from the point of the disconnect.  Changer was 30 mins late, was told he was 30 mins late... replied to Ray "oh well or why does that matter?"  Ray agreed to play the match anyway and his kindness was taken for a weakness later as Changer instantly defriended him as soon as Ray disconnected.   One guy conducted himself in a class manner and the other did not.  His "win" won't be recorded.  End of discusion as far as i'm concerned.  

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 5:13 PM

5-3 Peoples.  GOGC beginning to wake TF up.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 7:05 PM

6-3 TPC

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 7:57 PM

IRISHPUNK:

Disconnects happen, you know that right?  And 99.9999% of players agree to replay the match from the point of the disconnect.  Changer was 30 mins late, was told he was 30 mins late... replied to Ray "oh well or why does that matter?"  Ray agreed to play the match anyway and his kindness was taken for a weakness later as Changer instantly defriended him as soon as Ray disconnected.   One guy conducted himself in a class manner and the other did not.  His "win" won't be recorded.  End of discusion as far as i'm concerned.  

You keep quoting this as fact but you just have your player's side of this. You never bothered to ask for my player's side. Putting down my players without proof isn't classy. How about we just put the results in here.

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 3:10 AM

IRISHPUNK:

courteneyfish:
    This is why I don't use game threads on the main forum. All this could have been done in private via a PM. Of course you believe your player, I believe mine, it's human nature. Neither of us was there so we only know what we're told. Let's just get these games played.

I've always used the Main Forum for these CvC Matches and "this" is the first time this has ever happened.  Odd.  I'd like to keep this thread limited to me updating the results and scores and we can keep the commentary to our club forums.  Have a good day.  

?????????

• Catesharkette2
    2,692 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 3:35 AM

very well played peoples club good start bye all been some fun games all round too cc clubs going at it repectable ones 2 may I add this thread can only get betre its good for both cc clubs why change it I for one will still be posting my score regardless of the result all fun right never had any issues before

6 to 3  peoples club  well played all keep it up

• carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 4:46 AM

cdefghi:

IRISHPUNK:

I've always used the Main Forum for these CvC Matches and "this" is the first time this has ever happened.  Odd.  I'd like to keep this thread limited to me updating the results and scores and we can keep the commentary to our club forums.  Have a good day.  

?????????

as a former CC owner myself AND having organized some CC vs CC games, i can say that ''this'' isn't ''odd'' as i have seen that before. Never fun when it happens but it does happen unfortunately :(

and what's up with the dark part anyway ??? ...i never restricted anybody from posting ...as long as things stay classy and no insults or condescending comments are made !

let's remember that this is a game (wink).

RSS