Forums

Help › Forums

Grande Oaks Golf Club v. The Peoples Club

Tue, Feb 3 2015 12:20 PM (128 replies)
  • IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2015 8:39 PM

courteneyfish:
    Congrats to Grande Oaks. The best team won. I should have insisted on 250 a side. :-)

Thank you, Courtney.  We should do this again.  Soon.

• Gasparis
    575 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 5:07 AM

I can not say enough how proud I am to be a member of GOGC !!!!

To everyone in our team:

I SALUTE  ALL YOU !!

Gas

• Catesharkette2
    2,692 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 11:03 AM

proud to be a member of grande oaks cc  well done all x

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 2:42 PM

Grande Oaks' Ashanem (subbing for StephenStrother) picked up a 2 and 1 win over junglefox earlier today.  18-14, GOGC with one match remaining.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 8:44 PM
    My last player is having trouble getting his game arranged. He is pretty new to this so perhaps you could get your player to provide a time or send a message. Thank you.
  • IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, Feb 2 2015 9:16 PM

Sigh... Sorry about this.  I see that bearfan posted on bigdan's wall on the 31st of January and mentions that he's sent bigdan messages in that wall post.  I just sent BD a message asking him to let me know if he intends on playing the match.  Let's give it 48 hrs and see what happens.

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 4:39 AM

Gasparis:

To everyone in our team:

I SALUTE  ALL YOU !!

Gas

As you very well should be. My  sincerest congratulations to each and everyone of the competitors,  from both GOCC and TPC.

Your unblemished M/P record in these inter club matches is not only outstanding, but also except for one match, the way these matches were expedited, says a lot of both clubs. It speaks volumes for the host team for continuing to play despite locking in a victory before all the matches were done.  The same can be said for us challengers from  TPC, knowing even if we swept the last few matches we couldn't secure a victory.

This being said, I can only hope that if the results were the opposite all your members would be just as proud of being a member of GOCC, as i am for being a member of TPC despite falling short in this one comp. I'm looking forward to another inter-club in the future, and hopefully, many A/S matches with my opponent, PittFan 78, in the near  future.

Shoot low, and keep the faith --- Peace --- Ed

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 5:12 AM

Very Well Said....

cdefghi:

Gasparis:

To everyone in our team:

I SALUTE  ALL YOU !!

Gas

As you very well should be. My  sincerest congratulations to each and everyone of the competitors,  from both GOCC and TPC.

Your unblemished M/P record in these inter club matches is not only outstanding, but also except for one match, the way these matches were expedited, says a lot of both clubs. It speaks volumes for the host team for continuing to play despite locking in a victory before all the matches were done.  The same can be said for us challengers from  TPC, knowing even if we swept the last few matches we couldn't secure a victory.

This being said, I can only hope that if the results were the opposite all your members would be just as proud of being a member of GOCC, as i am for being a member of TPC despite falling short in this one comp. I'm looking forward to another inter-club in the future, and hopefully, many A/S matches with my opponent, PittFan 78, in the near  future.

• Gasparis
    575 Posts
    Tue, Feb 3 2015 12:20 PM

sry Ed

It was not meant to be disrespectful.

This does not mean that I do not repsekterar TPC, the club reached the highest club level and you also have good players.

No doubt that it is a great club and you win and lose as a team, so do we!

It was a very tight, exciting and well played game by both teams.

and it shows, as you say there are class of both clubs.

But I'm not holding back,, I am proud of our club.

Take care you all and see you on the course!

Gas

cdefghi:

Gasparis:

To everyone in our team:

I SALUTE  ALL YOU !!

Gas

RSS