Forums

Help › Forums

day 22...christmas 2014

Tue, Dec 23 2014 4:16 PM (86 replies)
  • SilverKNite
    79 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 9:56 AM

After asking for over 10 days and receiving nothing i think i will give up - Bahhumbug - ONE thinks when he said low lvls he meant new people in Hack or Amatuer Tiers under lvl 50 i would say - i started playing around October am Pro and now lvl 67 allthough i didn't choose to be a Pro the game moved me up - i still feel like a beginner and i see Hacks that have Averages lower than mine - so i kinda laugh when i see someone in high lvl asking for a high lvl equipment when the guy doing this said he was limited on credits and looking to gift low lvl equips to people who need it - as for me - Bahhumbug i thur asking for a handout i will earn credits grinding out videos 

will say Merry Xmas to the Santa - help those low lvls 

have a Great Day

• treebeard
    227 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 10:07 AM

Hi Santa,I would like to ask you if it is possible to upgrade one of my cc members' clubs.He has recently had some bad luck and cannot afford to do it himself.

Thank you & merry everything

:))

• MOsback
    13 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 10:08 AM

ONE DOZEN 

• ChiChiBenz
    7 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 10:10 AM

Greetings Santa's helper:

I've been a diligent and level headed player all year, and haven't tossed a club down once in frustration (I think).  I think I've been fairly good even when bad with the occasional shank.

Acquisition of any of the following would assure more good than bad, and would be most appreciated (I am a L64 now, and so close):

TaylorMade Rocketballz 9.5° Driver (L69+)

TaylorMade Rocketballz 3 Fairway Wood (L69+)

TaylorMade Rocketballz 3 Rescue 19° (Steel) (L69+)

Regards and Happy Holidays!

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 10:28 AM

Please Santa i need some new Nike balls Red lvl 90, i just have 1 more ball. And no money to bye until next year so i hope that i can have a nice present early this year please. and ty so much in advance

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO Y ALL

• DAVEGZ
    1,265 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 10:38 AM

Dear Santa, I would like 3 sleeves of Callaway HEX chrome balls (L33+)

these balls have helped me a lot in the game of golf,   I am a carer for my wife so money is really tight and i would appreciate any help

thank you in advance Santa and your doing a great job and merry Christmas to you and merry Christmas to all on WGT golf

A Very Merry Christmas to Santa John.

Here's hoping its my turn today, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

• fwithebull
    31 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 10:42 AM

good morning and merry christmas to all

Well,,,to start off,,,,i did get an average set of balls from satan,,,!! oops!!    i mean santa,,,,sorry,,,it doesnt matter,,,i can afford some things,,,but i  do have to waste alot of time in those stoopid surveys gettin jakked around and getting f'n royally pissed oFF!

But,before i get too far off topic,,,i do need something from ya,,,,,the herp,,,,can u get thse for me?     i have been waiting all my life for them and i stll havent found what im lookin for,,,whatever,,,,do watch ya can and get back to me

thanks

• HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 10:50 AM

Bump!

Good luck to all the beginners, and merry Xmas. ;)

• 420Angel
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 10:51 AM

High and Merry Christmas. I have been extremely nice this year, I am requesting two sleeves of Nike RZN balls please :>)... Thank-You!!!!

• Muzza55
    8 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 10:52 AM

Great idea Johnabel.

Hopefully Tour Pro's is a level you would consider.

Any of the above that you have mentioned would be brilliant - I will leave it up to you to decide if I am successful.

Have a great Xmas from NZ

Muzza55

RSS