Forums

Help › Forums

day 22...christmas 2014

Tue, Dec 23 2014 4:16 PM (86 replies)
  • johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 3:01 AM

hello all,i am santas helper today.there is only 1 of me and limited credits,so lets do this. i would like to see lower level players take advantage of this day to get some wedges,putters 3 woods ect. that way i can spread the cheer a little farther. be back later tonight to check and see who is naughty and who is nice. please if you have  already been gifted let somebody else have a chance. MERRY CHRISTMAS

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 3:07 AM

Enjoy your day john, thanks for pitching in.

• searcher12
    19 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 3:11 AM

Merry Xmas Santa Johnabel,

Some Callaway HEX Chrome balls(250cc) with extra spin would be very nice indeed.

or if i was really lucky..

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+)

I don`t think that i`ve been naughty but i will try to be extra nice if i found some nice new balls under my tree...LOL

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 3:14 AM

Have a grand day being Santa's helper.

I'm sure you will make some little WGT'ers very happy today.

Have a Very Merry Christmas!

• SDerry
    44 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 3:26 AM

Hello WGT Santa helper. I would really like a sleeve of Callaway Hex Chrome Balls (L33+) so that I might be able to improve my game.

• redknight21
    162 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 3:40 AM

Thanks for helping out. I could use a new putter though :).  

• gildoe
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 3:57 AM

Merry Christmas to all, and A Happy New Year.

Dear johabel1234(santas helper),

I just posted to Shrude and realized , I posted to the wrong day.  I hope you will still consider my post.

Thanks,

gildoe

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 4:04 AM

Dear Johnabel1234 Santa,

I'm not sure which level you're speaking of, I'm a Tour Pro (L93) at present. If you're gifting that level, I would greatly appreciate it if you could gift me the Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L89+). I'm hoping this club will help me get to Master and beyond.

If you're not able to see your way clear to grant me that request, I would appreciate two sleeves of the Volvik Crystal Vapor balls (L53+). Color Green

If you're not gifting my level, then I hope someone who's at a lower level gets blessed with your generosity.

I've heard the good clubs and balls will improve your game, along with practice, practice and more practice. I try and practice as much as possible and my game has improved somewhat. 

I'd like to thank you and all the Santas for your exceptional work, I know that every player on WGT does too.

We understand that you have other obligations, probably to your family or friends so thank you for thinking of others.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you, your family and all the Santas,

LGreen5

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 4:46 AM

merry christmas all i just made it to level 97 and would love to see level 97 forged nike irons in my stocking but i understand they are expensive and wont expect to get them but i have to ask thats what christmas is all about.thank you all hohoho.im not greedy i just spent every penny and out of balls trying to get to level 97 it took everything to get here i received a avatar on day 8 just after i bought it and cant get money back for them.thats my story.

• jerhay9
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 4:49 AM

hi  i am a tour pro  but cant seem to bust into the master level.. if santa would bring one of the bertha drivers or 3 woods it would help out alot ...merry christmas and happy holidays to all !

RSS