Forums

Help › Forums

day 22...christmas 2014

Tue, Dec 23 2014 4:16 PM (86 replies)
  • STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 7:51 AM

Just stopping by to bump this back to the top.

BUMP!!!!!

• hughjampton
    14 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 7:58 AM

Merry Christmas to Santa  johnabel1234

i would love a

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+)

because i"m so weak and puny i need to hit the big bombs like the bigger boys so that can bring me in range to do some damage .

i'm most likely too late again all this going to work = no play

Thank you Santa and Merry Christmas too all.

• bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 8:00 AM

Merry Christmas John 

im a newbie on level 28-29 i really need i guess need help deciding whats better

MAX Meter Full Set (Graphite Irons & Hybrid) (L24+)

or the 

NIKE Covert 2.0 Driver (L25+) think thats greedy but thats what i really need for being level 28-29 lol

but watching videos that dont count for credits im trying myself and isnt helping..so thanks to all santas' been trying to post for 3 days now

• hughjampton
    14 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 8:06 AM

Hello Santa

may i have  for christmas a shiny new

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+)

as im so rubbish i need some distance

I keep posting to the santas but the mod keeps telling me i need checking have i been naughty  and not nice ?

Thank you and

MERRY CHRISTMAS

• a123688
    48 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 8:36 AM

Hi johnabel1234

Merry Christmas and happy holidays and a big thanks to all the santas doing it this year!!! :)

Hoping to improve my putting/short game this coming year. If possible an Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter L70+ or the TaylorMade ATV 56 Wedge L86+ would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks for the consideration!

Thanks again to all the gifting the Santas are doing this year!!

• djbreaking80
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 8:37 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you as well, Santa John -- 

Does a perennial Tour Pro count as a "Lower Level"? (But those days may be numbered, thanks to the discovery of the Callaway HEX Chrome ball) 

The Nike Method 001 Putter (L77+) is high on the wish list this year, but even a few sleeves of the Callaway HEX Chrome (L35+) stuffed in the stocking by the fireplace would be appreciated. (Sorry...I truly enjoy my 3 wood most days, perhaps next year.)

Thanks for assisting with the cheer-spreading!

DJ

• RichKCL
    278 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 8:40 AM

just want to say happy holidays to you and all the other golf junkies out there

• olcotts
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 8:50 AM

Hi Johnabel,

Thank you for being Santa. I hope someday I can do the same. I'm a L54 and I love the game. I would love to have what you mentioned in your post. A wedge, putter or 3 wood.

I hope you have a great holiday.

olcotts.

• TonyBoom
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 8:55 AM

How do I get a gift? All I want is new putter (almost nothing). An Enser 2, L72+ seems slow enough to possibly help me.

Thank you santa!

Tony Boom

• NorthernHoser
    65 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 9:39 AM

Merry Christmas Santa.

Guess I'm not at the lower levels but should you have credits left over on this 22nd day of Christmas, I'd sure like a set of Nike Forged Irons (L85+) . . . and a beer. 

Thanks

RSS