Forums

Help › Forums

day 22...christmas 2014

Tue, Dec 23 2014 4:16 PM (86 replies)
  • sherkeyturkey
    31 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 5:09 AM

Dear Santa....(John)  thank you for all that you'r doing!! A Merry chrismas too you!  It would be very nice of you to maybe drop off a driver.I'm at lvl35 and i just turned pro right before this letter!!! I use a 3wood for dving.....a 250yarder  or higher would be very very sweet of you......Thank you and all the other Santa for gifts you spread thru wgt!!...sherkeyturkey!!

• PBarbecue
    274 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 5:29 AM

HELLO SANTAJOHN!!  Hope u have a great time doing this! Merry Christmas to all,sure would be nice to find a set of nike's vr forged iron set in stocking! I'm tp lvl.82 working hard to get lvl85 for those irons. the high loft would help my game so much i can make tour master. thank you so much for doing this!! Merry christmas and a happy BBQing Year too all....pbarbecue..................Please GOD BLESS the WORLD!!

• Painter13
    285 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 5:30 AM

Merry Christmas !!!! Enjoy your Day

• musicrita
    8 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 5:32 AM
    Santa ..... I have not received anything in gift .....
    Maybe I do not deserve a good driver but I'd like to receive ......
    Happy holidays to all ....
    Rita
  • Thesprooks17
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 5:54 AM

Mery chirtsmas everyone only a few days to go now :D

i would love a new a

Callaway Big Bertha 3 Fairway Wood (L19+)

or if you want to buy me somthing cheaper

TaylorMade Rocketballz 3 Fairway Wood (L26+)

thanks so much an have a great christmas

• MCarey2
    22 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 6:18 AM

I am a higher level player but I have been asking once a day for the TaylorMade Ghost Spider putter level 92. That is all I want and need. I have spent alot of money upgrading my clubs and I always spend good money on balls. I just cant afford the 2400 credits for the putter. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Thank you in advance for the putter and for what you folks are doing here.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 6:29 AM

Merry Christmas Santa John!

• PBarbecue
    274 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 6:42 AM

Hello Shrude, THANK YOU for playing Santa! very nice of you! new at posting so you may have got my wish to lare yesrterday...so if you would happin to have a old club bag laying around just throw it out my way i'll pick it up....lol....Merry Christmas to u and your's and a BLESSED new year...pbarbecue....john 

• pantone95
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 7:10 AM

Could I receive a starter set of irons. It would be greatly appreciated.

• MWAWoodchucker
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 7:10 AM

Simple...I am just hoping for some decent golf balls!

Merry Christmas!

RSS