Forums

Help › Forums

Day 21.... Christmas 2014

Mon, Dec 22 2014 11:17 PM (121 replies)
  • DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 8:59 PM

as "Santa" mrcaddie said:

..."As of yesterday the Santas have given away gifts to about 160+ players of WGT. So keep posting with your letter to Santa.....because you never know."

...and "Hope is the last thing you lose", for the twenty first deposit my letter.

_Dear Santa:

my long game is really very very shot, so it would be a real blessing to receive a good drive this Christmas and stops suffering in pairs 4 and 5.

by cost-benefit, I think this is the best option for my level:

--- Callaway X Hot 9.5° Driver (L83+) ----

o

----------- Covert 2.0 Driver (L85+) -----------

... and happy holidays to all!!!

• DAddington
    4 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 9:11 PM

how about a set of nike forged irons are sum balls or something lol

• catz37
    24 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 9:14 PM

Dear Santa, I am a lv48 amateur and would reallly like a new set of irons to help immprove my game! thank you for your consideration:)

• CMONBLUE
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 9:46 PM

Dear Santa, Merry Christmas again old friend. Have you see my scores? well of course you do. Some help with my clubs would be nice! Thank you for  everything.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 12:15 AM

WOW, what a great response!

That's it for day 21 peoples.. 

And now My Santas and I will adjourn to the cabin and over a few Egg Nogs, or beer, we will filter through and begin presenting our gifts..

Obviously there will be some who miss out, but you still have 3 more days of gift giving to look forward to.

So be sure to check your messages you might be one of the lucky ones to have received an Aussie Santa Gift!

Ho Ho Ho! everyone and a Merry Christmas to you all!

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!

• Muzza55
    8 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 12:51 AM

Hi Santa's,

If you have a spare set of irons that would be great for your neighbour across the ditch.

Taylor Made "R Bladez" set would be brilliant but any upgrade from the starter irons would be appreciated.

Thanks for the chance

Muzza55

• gildoe
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 3:47 AM

Dear Santa(aka:Aussie Aussie Aussie! Golf and Country Club),

Merry Christmas to all, and A Happy New Year.

I know you have been watching who has been naughty, and who has been nice.  Lets take the nice first.  I would like to put in a special word for my #1(wifey).  She has put up with my s*&% for many years, and still loves me.  What a Woman.  So please, Santa, can i get a new driver (Callaway Big Bertha 10.5 Driver) and, or a sleeve of Nike RZN Platinum Balls) for Christmas?  I get in loads of trouble (naughty), every time I use the credit card too buy WGT goodies.  I promise to be naught, only when necessary(WGT tourney).

Thanks for  listening, and thanks Mr. Caddie for your generosity,

gildoe

• timborb
    1,241 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 6:54 PM

KJetton:

im raiseing my hands,, I would like a new golf bag ,, i dont have one.

thank you

kjetton/Texas Trail Blazers

Hi KJetton,

Merry Christmas from AAA!

Chucked a few of the Cleveland wedges in your bag instead of a golf bag, which will help your game a lot more than a golf bag!

Put all 3 of these puppies in your bag and you'll be a happy golfer!

Cheers, Tim and Aussie Aussie Aussie!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 7:06 PM

Top Notch Guys ...

Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and New Year AAA

• 19cscott72
    102 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 8:13 PM

Hi UdonLoy

I hope you enjoy your new driver & wedges.

all the best for a safe and Merry Christmas to all in WGT land. Special thanks to MC and all the Santas.

Cheers

Chris.

RSS