• fwithebull
    31 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 6:12 PM

bump

• bookerT1
    32 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 6:44 PM

Merry christmas!

A nice sleeve of balls or a new oddysey lvl 97 putter would make my holidays cheerfull!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 6:51 PM

caesarmauro:
    BUON NATALE!

Buon Natale Caesar , bello vedere di nuovo.

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 7:01 PM

Keep your eye on the winners list AAA!, a few players here have already received a gift from Santa this year.

• KenZarley
    14 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 7:23 PM

Oi Oi Oi,

or more appropriately 

Hoi, Hoi, Hoi

All I want for Hanna-Rama-Kwanz-Christ-ma-cah-danz-a-mas is NIke RZN Black Balls (level 90).

I have been oh so good.

KZ

• hillise
    383 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 7:27 PM

G Day Shrude Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oi, Oi, Oi  Aussie, Aussie  Oi ,Oi  Aussie Oi. Merry Christmas mate. Thinking im right and saying that im the first Kiwi to post on your day that it be only fear for me to receive a gift from you guys in keeping with the ANZAC spirit. Would be great if i could receive the r11s driver level 94 or r11 iron set level 94 or if that fails a sleeve of nike golf balls will do just fine. In return i make sure you guys win the Cricket world cup,the netball, the League and anything you else you beat us guys at as long as we win the Rugby world cup lol. Cheers mate

Hillise

• chuckyb11
    8 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 7:28 PM

Dear Santa,I became disabled this past year and can no longer play the game I have loved for the past 35 years.I am so glad I found this site for it challenges you just like a real course.I would love a set of Taylor Made irons and woods.I know this is asking for a lot but on my social security payments I can only afford 5 dollars a month and that's used to buy balls.I just know I can become competitive again with these clubs.Thanks for the opportunity.

Merry Christmas to You and Your Family,Chuckyb11

• ozysouthpaw
    2,865 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 7:29 PM

mrcaddie:
    a few players here have already received a gift from Santa this year.

You would expect them to be on the "naughty" list then .....!

• pattib5211
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 7:42 PM

Dear Santa,

I am a beginner and am learning the game for the first time in my life.I would love a sleeve of nice Nike or Taylor Made balls so I can finally whip my husband at this game.

Thanks Santa,Pattib5211

• fwithebull
    31 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 8:03 PM

fine,,,,merry christmas

RSS