Help › Forums

Day 20.........Christmas 2014

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:43 AM (132 replies)
  • StephanMcGee
    19 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 12:47 AM

Dear Santa, 

please could you bring me under my x-mas tree my dreamed driver from wgt proshop

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (Black) (L89+)

Thank you Santa for all your service and Merry Christmas to all :)

Stephan

• chefski123
    36 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 1:08 AM

Hi Band of Brothers Santa's.

I am in need of some better wedges to help aid me game.

Thank You

• Cotton01
    10 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 1:26 AM

dear Santa I have been a good boy this year please bring me a dozen Hex Chrome Balls for Christmas

• STRAIGHTAHEAD72
    7 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 1:27 AM

Hi Band of Brothers CC Santa's, I want to wish you and all of WGT supporting staff a merry christmas and happy new year! All I am wishing for christmas is 4 sleeves of nike rzn level 90 golf balls...... I am out of a job and money is tight ......I enjoy the game ....... with theses balls I will have a merry christmas day playing on WGT...since I will be alone this year. thank you, Santa STRAIGHTAHEAD72 :)

• musicrita
    8 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 1:42 AM

Please Santa.....une driver ......ou one putter.......

Merry Christmas....

• coronakizzy
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 1:45 AM

I WOULD LOVE A SET OF MAX METER IRONS SANTA PLEASE

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 1:50 AM

Merry Xmas  and well done on your generosity.

Having "retired" some time ago and sold up old clubs, I had a look back in and decided to see if I could break par with the starter clubs.

It is a great challenge, but on a lot of holes it is impossible to reach the fairway from the back tees, so, if possible, a longer driver, (I'm level 90) would be great.

Once again, well done to yourselves and all the other Santas.

• searcher12
    19 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 2:18 AM

Hello Santa,

We have all seen or read the traditional story "A Christmas Carol" about Ebenezer Scrooge. So in my post today i will play the part of SCROOGE.

I`m  won`t beg or lie, i won`t tell stories about visits to hospital with poor family members and i won`t fabricate heart rending tales of woe and i won`t pimp my body for the sake of a few "virtual" golf balls......because thats all HUMBUG.  However, i will simply tell the truth, and that is that i am very short off the tee and that i truly believe that a......

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+)

would solve that particular problem for me.

If i was lucky enough to receive that driver under my tree Santa, i think that would really put i smile on my sad old face and help me to be a gentler, kindlier old golfing gentleman.          Until that happens Santa....    I say bah HUMBUG !!!

• HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 2:50 AM

Hi Bob Santa!

This year I would like a big blue shiny driver (Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L88+) or an other long & slow driver) to replace my WGT 9.5 tour pro and improve my stroke play.

Have a nice day, and merry Xmas. ;)

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 3:19 AM

To the Band of Brothers CC:

Have a great time passing out gifts today. I know you will bring smiles to many little WGT'ers.

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!

RSS