Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:43 AM (132 replies)
  • PsychoSid2
    20 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 10:46 PM

I would like a good set of irons like the lvl 68 rocketbalz. ty

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 10:49 PM

A huge thanks to our friends at A Band of Brothers Country Club for joining us this year. It's a great group of players who definitely deserved the Country Club of the Week award recently.

Thank you to everyone in ABOB CC for joining us in spreading the Christmas cheer!

MC

• L3perMessiah
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 10:50 PM

A new set of Irons Please...

Thanks

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 11:09 PM

mrcaddie:

A huge thanks to our friends at the Band of Brothers Country Club for joining us this year. It's a great group of players who definitely deserved the Country Club of the Week award recently.

Thank you to everyone in BOBCC for joining us in spreading the Christmas cheer!

MC

• soleksak
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 11:09 PM

thank you guys for what you are doing its a pretty awesome thing it would be really awesome to get a 

NIKE Nike VR_S Covert Driver FlexLoft

• hillise
    383 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 11:25 PM

To all members of the Band of Brothers CC i hope you all have A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. If possible can i have for xmas a r11s driver level 94 to kept me more competitive with my fellow cc members who have the big burtha and r1 drivers who out drive all the time i only have the old G20 driver. Many thanks

Hillise

• dukiedew
    59 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 11:37 PM

Dear Band of Brothers Santa's,

For this christmas I am in need of either some driving help or even putting help when I do get there. 

As I have tiered up, many video's watched and survey's taken, got some outstanding Irons and wedges for my game. Now need to be able to get them within their distance.

If that would still qualify, any one of these might be good for me. TM R1 TP 9.0 White driver (L48), or maybe a Nike Method 001 Putter (L51).

I am sorry Band of Brothers Santa's, I maybe haven't been that good but I have been good at not being good. Maybe with this little help I won't be as bad as good.

Thank you all for taking this on your shoulders.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good round

• dmjenks
    390 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 11:53 PM

Wishes do come true - enjoy your putter, courtesy of A Band of Brothers CC.  Merry Christmas!!!

• TheTexasWedge
    80 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 12:01 AM

On behalf of A Band of Brothers CC, the following items are wrapped and ready:

And

The lucky recipient will have the first reply to this post and...

Be Master Tier or lower, and...

Be Level 60 or lower, and...

Have 63 forum posts or less, and...

Not have received any other WGT gifts this year.

• fwithebull
    31 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 12:20 AM

merry christmas,,,i hope things r good 4 u,,,,,if i coud get

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+)

2,795 Credits
    or 2-3 sleeves of

MAX Slow Meter Vapor Balls (Tour Pro+)

Starting at 650 Credits         red black or blue
    thanks,,,,
    merry christmas!!
RSS