Forums

Help › Forums

Day 20.........Christmas 2014

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:43 AM (132 replies)
  • sherkeyturkey
    31 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 5:57 AM

dear santa, new to this wgt and posting . i would like to see a new driver like the r1 275yd. or a ghost spider lnl35 putter ev1 say's yougot to drv. and putt too do good! i hv sent many gifts to freind and not think of myself......please tell ev1 thank you and merry chrismas too all god bless all  us. and are service's men and women in the world.......sherkeyturkey send love to all!!!

• MCarey2
    22 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:42 AM

mrcaddie:

MCarey2:
    Thank you MC. Now about that Ghost Spider putter Level 92. I can sing and dance, tell jokes, stump everyone with Cheech and Chong trivia. I am a regular guy who really, really, really, please, please, please wants this new putter. Please and thank you in advance. Work with me here.

MC-

Unfortunately for you I'm not playing Santa today,  the guys at A Band of Brothers CC are, so it's up to them who finds a gift in their stocking.

There are still 4 days left.....so you never know.

There might even be some gifts given out on Christmas Day, you never know.

MC

Please? Still patiently hoping for that new putter. Merry Christmas! Thank you in advance.

• MCarey2
    22 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:43 AM

mrcaddie:

MCarey2:
    Thank you MC. Now about that Ghost Spider putter Level 92. I can sing and dance, tell jokes, stump everyone with Cheech and Chong trivia. I am a regular guy who really, really, really, please, please, please wants this new putter. Please and thank you in advance. Work with me here.

MC-

Unfortunately for you I'm not playing Santa today,  the guys at A Band of Brothers CC are, so it's up to them who finds a gift in their stocking.

There are still 4 days left.....so you never know.

There might even be some gifts given out on Christmas Day, you never know.

MC

Please? Still patiently hoping for that new putter. Merry Christmas! Thank you in advance.

RSS