Forums

Help › Forums

Day 20.........Christmas 2014

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 24 2014 7:43 AM (132 replies)
  • Tex0213
    83 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 5:11 AM

Thank you santas for spreading Christmas cheer across WGT land.  If you happen to find an extra Nike Method L51 putter in your bag, I would love to have one.

Merry Christmas y'all,

Tex

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 5:17 AM

merry christmas all im going to ask santa for another present cause they sent me a present but i already bought it on the 8th day and was an avatar and cant get my money back for it .ive been playing so much to get to level 97 that ive exhausted everything i would love to see level 97 forged nike irons not really expecting to get them but im going to ask anyways.thank you.

• iiigrassguyiii
    256 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 5:35 AM

Hey all,

Merry Christmas....On behalf of ABOB CC and myself, I'm going to go ahead and gift 'OLEDOOD' the driver he is hoping for...don't see his name on the list of already gifted peeps so hopefully he is still hoing for this...

Glad to be a part of this...

GG

• rtgjeg
    280 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 5:45 AM

Merry Christmas!  I've been a very good boy and what I really want is a gold MAX CC putter.  Since this is most likely beyond the grasp of Santa (I know it is way beyond my reach), can you please send me some Tour-SD Vapor balls (purple would be great!).  I don't know why these balls have such a bad rap.  I think they are actually pretty good.  Thanks.

• robbie1309
    5 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 6:01 AM

Hi Santa i would love a full set of Ping G25 level 83 under my tree.Happy Christmas to all at WGT wherever you are in the world.

• PhilipKirk
    8 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 6:09 AM

Dear mgbirish and BOB CC.  Thank you for your service! I would love a Big Bertha Driver for Christmas from Santa.  Thanks an have a Merry Christmas.

• philhooper
    23 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 6:22 AM

Dear Santa BBCC,

May I please have an upgrade to my Irons. I am currently using starters and I have a hard time competeing on the tour master level. However, any gift would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 6:26 AM

Seasons Wishes to all @ BoBCC

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 6:47 AM

Dear Santa Band of Brothers,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could gift me the Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood ( L 89+). I'm a Tour Pro at this time, I think this club could help me improve my game.

If you're not able to see your way clear to grant my request, please could you gift me three sleeves of the Volvik Crystal Vapor balls at (L 53+). Color: Green

I've heard that good clubs and balls will improve your game, as well as practice, practice and more practice. I've come a long way in my game play, but I'm hoping this club will help me get to Master and beyond.

I would like to thank you; and all the Santas for your exceptional work, I know that every player on the WGT does too. Your generosity has not gone unnoticed.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

• MulliganMolly
    52 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 6:52 AM

Afternoon Santa

Santa for Christmas please could I have one of your red jackets under my tree? its getting a bit cold for me on the fairways, If that isn't possible please could I have TM 54 or 60 wedge to help me around the green side rough.

I'll make sure there hot choc plus some freshly baked cookies waiting for you :)

Merry Christmas
    Molly xx

RSS