Forums

Help › Forums

Game invites not working

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 19 2015 9:07 AM (90 replies)
  • SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 2:08 PM

FIX THE FREAKING THING......HOW INEPT ARE YOU AS A COMPANY?????? AND WHERE THE EFF IS MR WGT???  SPEAK UP........

• mymanpayne
    6,137 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 2:36 PM

This invite issue is a frickn' catastrophe!  At the moment i'm resigned to playing solo games, as no invites seem to be getting thru to anyone on my friends list. Perhaps it's time to find a new game to spend my money on.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 2:44 PM

Nearly three months now ... 

• LordofWar
    26 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 2:56 PM

goto..multiplayer..select ...a...course...that..you..want..to..play...then..try..to..Join

This worked for me.

To get to play someone you know:  pick same course on multiplayer, 1 player invites...the..other joins. The player inviting keeps droppping the other players until the game randomly connects the two players. The joining player keeps dropping and joining.

Hope this helps someone. Hooker27 figured it out.

Humpty.Dumpty  had a better chance of getting fixed....than WGT!

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 3:06 PM

Only works sometimes LOW ... already been in use by many people ...

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 3:09 PM

Longest I've ever seen a glitch last on WGT .... 

• rsp952
    2 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 11:34 AM

try to play with you . its been so long, i miss are games . together. Ron in Holland , XXX

• maitaimik
    38 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 8:53 PM

The problem is not limited to dissapeared INVITES -

now thanks to Skype it is possible to know and discuss player status issues - we (players) realize that play status of players is not seen in the same way by different players -

e.g. Players A,B,C,D, wish to play ALT game : A invites and sees B & C as Green but D is Red - D informs us he is green and B & C confirm this but D remains Red as seen by A -

Only way to invite friend D is by manually entering the name of D - then invite is received and play can commence - most annoying and it has caused much animosity among friends when playing CC games where agreed times are not upheld by all players due to this issue.

Last update is the when all this started to happen and it appears that WGT has gone one tweak too far !

• OverWaters
    309 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 5:15 PM

I'm tired of your nonsense post WGT

Fix the problem or one less will be buying your goods!!!!!

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 5:46 PM

Invites don't work...........

WGT just post the going out of business sign and be done with it!!!!!!!

RSS