Forums

Help › Forums

Game invites not working

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 19 2015 9:07 AM (90 replies)
  • wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 5:56 PM

Paying your programmers with WGT credits ain't cutting it, Mr. WGT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• KevinWinters
    467 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 8:13 PM

This invite problem has gotten out of hand! This has been going on for a while now and it just seems to get worse and worse each passing day.  Its at the point where its totally random who gets them and from who as some people get invites from certain people and not others.  Also, its random when you get them as sometimes I don't get them at all for hours upon hours and no one on my friends list gets them.  This is totally inexcusable as no matter what browser and how clean your computer is, the problem can't be avoided.  Valuable playing time with friends is being taken away due to this freaken ***.  This is honestly the worst thing that's happened to WGT and they don't seem to care to fix the problem.  If someone has a number to call in to WGT please give it to me as I plan to call into WGT and complain big time.  Trust me I will not be nice to them on the phone.  This problem needs to be fixed once and for all!

• Larz71
    1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 6:59 PM

WGTadmin:
    We are still working on this issue and greatly appreciate your patience.

Do you actually think from all these negative posts we are being patient, majority of us think you guys are clowns that have no clue wtf you are doing.

Invite issues have been going on for over a month, that is just pathetic.

• tvhogfan
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2015 6:44 PM

Yes same issue, my friend and i play every night. Last few attempts he does not get invite, nor do I if he invites.

• Maestrobertsch
    570 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2015 1:16 PM

March 18 - No invites going through. Come on WGT!!

• brimag1
    619 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2015 1:29 PM

Yes no invites on any game Stroke play / Matchplay  /Blitz  /Alt /  Skins this getting out of hand we have canceled all our tournament through this going on people are getting fed up WGT

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2015 1:33 PM

Maybe its time for a member boycott of the site. Hit them where it hurts in the wallet.

Bob/HO

• freefunrulz
    6 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2015 2:41 PM

Yes, was having that problem for a few weeks now.  Last night my friend and I deleted each other from our friends list.  Then  I went to the community tab and did a search on his name and invited him to play from that screen.  Once we started the game sent out a new friend invite and accepted.  Have not had a problem since.   I don't know if it matters but we had been friends since July of 2010.   Hope this helps  

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2015 3:04 PM

That is good info and something I had thought of doing, but I can't get my closest friend in a game to explain to her what I am doing. I sure wouldn't just delete a good friend without a heads up to them. It may be easier just to quit playing and forget about this  fkd up site !

Thanks for the info though.

• OverWaters
    309 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2015 5:50 PM

Thank you for the entertainment Ross

I am hoping Craig will come up with something

~Cheers

RSS