Forums

Help › Forums

Game invites not working

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 19 2015 9:07 AM (90 replies)
  • royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 2:21 PM

last few Days   game invites are not getting through, the player loads up the wheel turns but no connection   anyone Else  haveing similar problems ?

• GRAntmoles
    402 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 12:35 PM

Hi

I'm having the same problem.

I can only start a game.

I do not receive invites

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 1:05 PM

I heard of someone else having that problem and thought it was their computer.   A couple of days ago it happened to me.   So, next time when I knew the invite was coming I clicked on "play now" and was able to accept it in the game window.   There does appear to be a problem some wheres.    Profile page?     --   just dandy

• DAputts
    1,781 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:10 PM

royphillips1:

last few Days   game invites are not getting through, the player loads up the wheel turns but no connection   anyone Else  haveing similar problems ?

Same here.  No matter what browser I do not get the invites.  I can send tem but do not receive them.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 2:28 PM

From the messages that I read: A WGT problem.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 9:18 PM

Thanks for reporting this folks and we apologize for the inconvenience. This will be a tough one to track down so your help will be very appreciated. We will need some more data since there are so many variations in sending invites.

Does this occur in all game modes or a specific type? (I.e. Only Skins and Alt Shot games or all multi player modes)

Are you never able to receive the game invite or does it happen randomly?

player dandycap stated the invite was visible in the game client but not on the profile page. Do all the players experience the same situation, that you can accept the invite in the game client but not on the profile page?

Does this occur on a specific course or all courses?

Any other information that you have will help us track this down. Thank you for the assistance.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 9:18 PM
    Can you make fixing this a priority please?
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 12:24 AM

GRAntmoles:

Hi

I'm having the same problem.

I can only start a game.

I do not receive invites

one of my friends has the same issue when i invite him to a stroke play gets no invite but he can invite me 

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 12:24 AM

courteneyfish:
    Can you make fixing this a priority please?

We will. As soon as we have the most data the quicker these things are solved. But when have little information, suck as being unclear of where the player is seeing the invite or not knowing if it happens in we all game modes, it makes it tough to research for a solution. 

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 12:51 AM

From what i have notice there will be 2 or 3 of us in alternate shot waiting for the person who is spinning to connect but they never do....hope this helps

RSS