Thu, Mar 19 2015 9:07 AM (90 replies)
  • DH410
    1,645 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 5:38 PM

knifleydog:
    invites still not working.

COME ON  WGT

come play golf

multiplayer games with your friends   suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure we can  wheni have not been about to send invites in days  i can send a few in  the morning  but afternoon and night  IMPOSSIBLE  to play with friends

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 6:24 PM

A comparison....... In terms maybe even WGT can understand.

Mr. WGT and BMW dealership conversation.

Mr. WGT --  My Beamer won't start most days and stalls in city traffic without warning. I'm upset.

Dealer -- Try opening and closing all the windows next time it won't start. Have you tried letting someone else drive ?

Mr. WGT. -- FFS, I know how to start a car.  Just fix the godamn car !!

Dealer-- We will look into it and let you know. It may be hard to track down. Just make sure you keep up the $1400/mo. payment.

Mr. WGT-- It's been 2 weeks and my  car is still not working. WTF are you guys doing? This is not what I paid for !

Dealer-- We are looking into it, but all of our mechanics are on drugs or playing ping pong right now.

Mr. WGT-- Well that explains a lot, but does not satisfy me. You can take your Beamer and shove it up your a$$.

Dealer-- Ok....just fk off then, and we will get another customer to take your place.

;)....   That was fun. Plenty of time to do it......... since I can't get a game.

• DH410
    1,645 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 6:31 PM

Romax:

A comparison....... In terms maybe even WGT can understand.

Mr. WGT and BMW dealership conversation.

Mr. WGT --  My Beamer won't start most days and stalls in city traffic without warning. I'm upset.

Dealer -- Try opening and closing all the windows next time it won't start. Have you tried letting someone else drive ?

Mr. WGT. -- FFS, I know how to start a car.  Just fix the godamn car !!

Dealer-- We will look into it and let you know. It may be hard to track down. Just make sure you keep up the $1400/mo. payment.

Mr. WGT-- It's been 2 weeks and my  car is still not working. WTF are you guys doing? This is not what I paid for !

Dealer-- We are looking into it, but all of our mechanics are on drugs or playing ping pong right now.

Mr. WGT-- Well that explains a lot, but does not satisfy me. You can take your Beamer and shove it up your a$.

Dealer-- Ok....just fk off then, and we will get another customer to take your place.

LOL 

That is funny right there lol

hit the nail on the head  ROMAX  lol

• omstrohker
    19 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 10:07 PM

Experiencing the same difficulties, can invite some friends but not others, not a good deal WGT, please get it fixed.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 11:21 AM

omstrohker:

Experiencing the same difficulties, can invite some friends but not others, not a good deal WGT, please get it fixed.

We are still working on this issue and greatly appreciate your patience.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 9:19 PM

WGTadmin:

omstrohker:

We are still working on this issue and greatly appreciate your patience.

Sigh.......

• JulieLynn
    22 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 1:12 PM

I am getting NO invites, and have been message repeatedly by friends that they are inviting.  Have attempted to invite them when they are available, but get NO response.  I  have left the invite up for over 10 minutes, but no response comes back.  Effectively, I can no longer play.

• PeterProg
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 1:19 PM

Same with me ! I dont get any game invites from anyone !

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 1:56 PM

CC Bracket fooked again too.

RSS