Forums

Help › Forums

Game invites not working

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 19 2015 9:07 AM (90 replies)
  • JadeSwing
    16 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 6:39 AM

I have tried 2 different browsers to play the game in,  Chrome and Maxthon, my mother tried firefox.  We are not recieving invites for games when they are sent out.  I can send invites to 4 people and 1 will get the invite.  Sometimes it takes 5 to ten minutes for intended target to get the invite, or they will not get them at all.  It has been an odds game for several days as to whether or not our country club will be able to play our match games.  This is the best info I can give on the issue.

Krista

• Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 11:43 AM

SO NOTHING IS BEING DONE THEN EH ??? WGT

HELLO ... ANYONE ??

IT'S STILL BOLLOXED UP !

• BillyMayfair
    4,631 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 11:45 AM

Obviously these issues continue.  Through messages between the other member, we have found that invites are going out, but not being received.  Several time last night and today, another player and I have been on and each of us have invited the other to play.  They never got my invite and i never received theirs.  It's not limited to single players either since the players involved have experienced the same thing with others as well.

Please WGT address this and get it fixed.  The most enjoyable thing on WGT is playing with another...and it's not happening.

Wayne (BillyMayfair)

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 12:14 PM

WGTyphoon:

I understand the concern. I noted it but was told we did not have concrete evidence that it was an issue. As mentioned before we have people working to resolve this problem. I appreciate everyone's patience. 

-WGTyphoon

Speechless.

• DH410
    1,645 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 1:40 PM

some invites  going through  during the morning and  but gets crazy  during the  afternoon and nothing goes through in the evening....

over the last few nights   i have sent   50  invites and nothing is working  so  this is a invite game  and  HOUSTON WE HAVE  A PROBLEM !!    this is an invite game 

PLEASE FIX THIS !!!! 

dara

• Mitch2866
    1,581 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 2:19 PM

WGT, "please" make this one of your highest, if not the highest, priorities to get fixed as soon as possible.  It's extremely frustrating to send invites to people and they never get them, especially during our CC events.

Mitch

• irisheyez5
    1,753 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 4:26 PM

this invite  issue has been around since bandon dunes was added to the game it has progressively gotten worse ....

why cant the entire program be rewritten wouldnt that be cheaper than losing 75,000 players @ $50 /month = $3.75 million/month   just curious 

• PETERGEORGE1
    572 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 4:44 PM

tigerfan1506:

WGTyphoon:

I understand the concern. I noted it but was told we did not have concrete evidence that it was an issue. As mentioned before we have people working to resolve this problem. I appreciate everyone's patience. 

-WGTyphoon

Speechless.

+1

• wrgvt1
    32 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 6:33 PM

I cannot send or receive any invitations.  Any recommendations for a different site? Preferably one that . . . wait for it . . . works?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Feb 25 2015 11:32 AM

Players, we are still investigating this issue and greatly appreciate your patience. It is very frustrating to be sitting there waiting for someone to accept or waiting for the invite to be seen. Thank you for your understanding.

WGT

RSS