Forums

Help › Forums

Game invites not working

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 19 2015 9:07 AM (90 replies)
  • Ianzzz
    6,345 Posts
    Sun, Feb 22 2015 2:24 PM

Regular  four players try to invite to Alt, Skins, Stroke, practice settings - taking it in turns to invite (checking via the messages who was doing what) and absolutely zero,

But

In that time three invites came from someone else.

This is going from bad to worse, now with brackets fouled up, RGs (apparently) not paying out, invites working occasionally, the disconnects and the resets,  e-mails not working properly for a loooong time, challenges interfering with emails, I could go on and probably should but in the end what is the point.............................

Ian - 

• Ianzzz
    6,345 Posts
    Sun, Feb 22 2015 2:32 PM

WGTyphoon:

We are aware of the issue and are working on having this investigated. There is a post in the announcement section. Please make sure to view it and add any details. Thank you.

-WGTyphoon

Yes but that was a week ago....yet it is still with us.

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Feb 22 2015 6:38 PM

I understand the concern. I noted it but was told we did not have concrete evidence that it was an issue. As mentioned before we have people working to resolve this problem. I appreciate everyone's patience. 

-WGTyphoon

• AlaskanDamsel
    1,192 Posts
    Sun, Feb 22 2015 8:39 PM

WGTyphoon:

I understand the concern. I noted it but was told we did not have concrete evidence that it was an issue. As mentioned before we have people working to resolve this problem. I appreciate everyone's patience. 

-WGTyphoon

It is VERY "concrete" as many players have told you.  All types of games, all types of courses, good one day, not the next, can receive from some players (though not consistently) while others are not seeing invites and not having others see theirs.  There's definitely a bug at your end, wgt.  Nothing has changed at our end - with our friends, our browsers, or our tech abilities.

AKDamsel

• Ianzzz
    6,345 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 1:40 AM

WGTyphoon:

-WGTyphoon

What sort of concrete evidence does it take?  I am not sure if it a case of "ignore if and it will go away" or "must be at your end"?

if you needed opinions and evidence, an easy place to start is with a few CC owners, there are plenty who have been around for a long time and will not what their own membership say. If you are relying on the forums here, I would say that many have given up posting here, since the answers are always the same, or none at all.  It was said that many were heard of regarding how "wonderful" the CC clashes were, but they are not saying much about the problems.

WGT have (or rather had) a brilliant product which they are losing very quickly, either by neglect or incompetence. Both of which are indefensible.

As players, we do not ask for that much, just a game that works and when it comes to issues, a fix or at least some sort of explanation of what is being done and some idea of a fix time. Not just either saying nothing or telling us we are all wrong.

After all, this is meant to be a business, but if seems that WGT are just throwing it away which is a criminal waste.

Ian - Owner of the Friendly Active Players Club

• jenwren
    2,674 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 1:54 AM

Yes having trouble with invites as well.  Alt games, myself and then  invite three people, one doesn't load so cancel them and invite someone else but even though the new person is getting the invite the other two players are still seeing the original player invite and I am seeing the new invited person.  I hope that makes sense.

Yes very few games being played due to invites loss and even when you message the person they don't seem to be getting through either.

Jenwren

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 11:22 AM

Ianzzz:

WGTyphoon:

-WGTyphoon

What sort of concrete evidence does it take?  I am not sure if it a case of "ignore if and it will go away" or "must be at your end"?

if you needed opinions and evidence, an easy place to start is with a few CC owners, there are plenty who have been around for a long time and will not what their own membership say. If you are relying on the forums here, I would say that many have given up posting here, since the answers are always the same, or none at all.  It was said that many were heard of regarding how "wonderful" the CC clashes were, but they are not saying much about the problems.

WGT have (or rather had) a brilliant product which they are losing very quickly, either by neglect or incompetence. Both of which are indefensible.

As players, we do not ask for that much, just a game that works and when it comes to issues, a fix or at least some sort of explanation of what is being done and some idea of a fix time. Not just either saying nothing or telling us we are all wrong.

After all, this is meant to be a business, but if seems that WGT are just throwing it away which is a criminal waste.

Ian - Owner of the Friendly Active Players Club

Even Ray Charles can see that there is a problem.

• Harryb1949
    56 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 12:32 PM

I just had the same problem and could not invite 2 of my friends to play.

CABO front 9

Ranked

90 Sec timer

I sent 2 invites (using TeamSpeak so I could talk to them at the same time). Neither of them saw the invites.  My screen just kept spinning on each of the players.

• deboula
    178 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 8:01 PM

again today cannot invites friends,but anyone works!!

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 3:20 AM

Yesterday, for me, nothing was working. No invites, done and received, no anyone, no blue status ready for a game o for a matchplay. Real a bad period for WGT. Bye

RSS