Forums

Help › Forums

Game invites not working

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 19 2015 9:07 AM (90 replies)
  • Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 12:27 PM

EVEN A RESPONSE FROM WGT IN THEIR BUG LOG WOULD BE A START.

THIS PROBLEM IS RUINING THIS GAME.

• 1aceinthehole4
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 2:02 PM

it is a crying shame that you can not fix this 40,000 complaints can not be wrong

• BParker28102
    32 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 2:06 PM

this has happened to us 4 or 5 times today and it isn't always the same person that doesn't receive the invite , also it isn't a certain game mode . we tried stroke play and alternate shot . we even changed who was inviting the group and sometimes we could see the other persons invite but they never received it to respond.

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 2:22 PM

We are aware of the issue and are working on having this investigated. There is a post in the announcement section. Please make sure to view it and add any details. Thank you.

-WGTyphoon

• smittji
    1,194 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 4:57 PM

Definately completely broken. We are on skype trying to invite any game any course and nothing coming through. Been this way for 2 days. Ridiculous !!

• daja1012
    342 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 9:00 PM

Am at the point now where my "INVITE LIGHT" will not come on at all. End up backing out of game. Will not work in any game mode.

• DerekRFC
    26 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 10:47 PM

How widespread is this problem? I've been trying to invite a friend to a game but they are unable to see the invite which means I cant set up a game.

Any idea when this will be sorted?

• Stip
    457 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2015 4:17 PM

I would be glad to add details in the "announcement section" if  knew where that was, so this will have to do.

My transmitting/receiving game invites seem to be intermittent at best. Through messages between Country Club members (UK mostly) we determine who attempts to send game invites and who is NOT receiving said invites. Needless to say this is time consuming and frustrating. At this point another player will attempt to send and invite. This "trial & error" works on occasion, however, we have had instances in which nobody was able to send an invite. Initially, I figured nobody liked me and that I can accept.  The afore mentioned applies to Alt Shot, Skins and Match Play in our case.

In addition and to open yet another can of worms, I have been told (by CC members) of problems with purchasing credits. I mention this, since the timing coincided with the game invite SNAFU.

Sincerely,

Stip

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Feb 22 2015 12:14 PM

Four of us tried to set up an alt.  For over a half an hour.  It never worked.  If I may say, this sucks.

• GBP1705
    2,607 Posts
    Sun, Feb 22 2015 1:47 PM

seems to be happening in all games on various courses, I have tried setting all type of games and no invites got through to anyone, I received invites from some players but not others 

RSS