Forums

Help › Forums

~ Beards ~

Sat, Mar 12 2016 4:05 PM (81 replies)
  • srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2015 4:21 PM

ct690911:

Did the ladies so soon forget that the "most desired man" this time of year is Santa Claus?....and that he proudly sports a fine beard?....and a handsome beer belly, I might add...:)

'Tis the season

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2015 8:53 PM

SweetiePie:

OK then...we have that Timberlake dude....so, so ugly. Only looks decent with a brown paper bag over his head. And then we have that George Michael fella, who is as about the silliest goose you could ever imagine....you know livin' La Vida Loca with that other silly a$, Ricky Martin. And then we top it off with the token "Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara"  child who has next to zero acting skill......my, my, my, give me something believable. ~Lily~

you're no friggin' Farrah Fawcett either !!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 4:05 AM

bypass07:

SweetiePie:

OK then...we have that Timberlake dude....so, so ugly. Only looks decent with a brown paper bag over his head. And then we have that George Michael fella, who is as about the silliest goose you could ever imagine....you know livin' La Vida Loca with that other silly a$, Ricky Martin. And then we top it off with the token "Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara"  child who has next to zero acting skill......my, my, my, give me something believable. ~Lily~

you're no friggin' Farrah Fawcett either !!

Farrah Fawcett ?...lol ...you couldn't have picked someone still upright and breathing?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 7:34 AM

ct690911:
    you couldn't have picked someone still upright and breathing?
    I guess he's not keepin' up with the Kardashians. 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 7:54 AM

ZioMio:

ct690911:
    you couldn't have picked someone still upright and breathing?

I guess he's not keepin' up with the Kardashians. 

I said upright...from what I understand, the Kardashian clan is usually horizontal...(more difficult to make sex tapes for "accidental" release to youtube when vertical)... cough

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 10:17 AM

SweetiePie:

....saying goodbye to Warsaw, Kentucky, I must ask " what's wrong with you guys?" I've noticed of late the current "de rigueur" look for fellas, the "Rutherford B. Hayes/James Garfield" beard look that just looks awful. It makes cute guys ugly and ugly guys, real ugly. What are you thinking ? LOSE THE BEARD !! Don't be a sheep, be a shepard ;-}

Kentucky, why put it on them? Not to mention it being a preferred look of the California based "Hells Angels" minus the upkeep, it started a few years ago with a fruit loop relief pitcher for the Giants, then spread to the Red Sox, and the entire Giants team....

Now it is a national disaster and ground zero is your own back yard SP.....lmao

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 10:03 PM

What a bunch of trolls !!

Shave you're *** and post it !!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2015 8:49 AM

Maybe guys are growing breads now so when the go "downtown" with their Brazilian wannabes, they do not feel like they're with a pre-teen. But I could be wrong and they are just lazy.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2015 3:39 PM

Solarflares:

No - you are totally wrong.

The biggest problem facing the world today is pre-teens going-around with fake-beards on.

Yeah those girls are quite disturbing

RSS