~ Beards ~

Sat, Mar 12 2016 4:05 PM (81 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2015 4:04 PM

• tjos
    231 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2015 10:21 AM

This is me in all my living glory   lol.    Proud of my beard.   My wife puts up with it,  however as the famous Minnie Pearl of Grand Old Oprey fame once said,  "a woman shouldn't mind going through a little brush to get to a picnic."     

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2015 10:33 AM

umm...I don't think Mini was referring to Men. Just a well known rumor, mind you.

• tjos
    231 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2015 10:57 AM

Actually she was.

Her quote was "Kissing a man with a beard is a lot like going to a picnic.  You don't mind going through a little bush to get there!.   

Of course people like to pervert the quote and make it sound ugly.

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2015 11:16 AM

tjos:

Actually she was.

Her quote was "Kissing a man with a beard is a lot like going to a picnic.  You don't mind going through a little bush to get there!.   

Of course people like to pervert the quote and make it sound ugly.

pervert the quote to make it sound ugly?.. If you are a Mini Pearl fan, you have heard those same rumors, Dolly Parton also..,believe me, I'm not out to tarnish the caricature of Mini Pearl...or even Minnie Mouse...lol

ps...nice beard

• tjos
    231 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2015 12:26 PM

No wasn't referring to you perverting the  quote,  sorry if it sounded that way.  And Thanks!

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 5:38 PM

tjos:

This is me in all my living glory   lol.    Proud of my beard.   My wife puts up with it,  however as the famous Minnie Pearl of Grand Old Oprey fame once said,  "a woman shouldn't mind going through a little brush to get to a picnic."     

You look absolutely presidential Terry ... :-)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 4:01 PM

tjos:

Oh my ! This is how it is done. You look kind. You look full of wisdom....you look terrific!

~ SP ~

• tjos
    231 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 8:37 AM

Thanks for your kind remarks SP.  I may look like I'm full of wisdom,  but on the other hand I play WGT.    lol

RSS