Forums

Help › Forums

~ Beards ~

Sat, Mar 12 2016 4:05 PM (81 replies)
  • garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2016 1:43 PM

Beards are OK if they are kept clean and trimmed regularily .

• DonaldLozano
    2 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2016 8:25 PM

Agreed!

Its not about being hipster or creepy. Beards also make a fashion statement. Yes I agree but maintaining beards will allow a man to look classy ans more stylish if managed well. Various beard useful sources and grooming products available to enrich and ensure beard growth and along with it beards have been the part of history.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2016 5:21 PM

Haven't shaved since 9/14/68 last day I served in the military.

Keep it trimmed, clean and combed, those ladies who like facial will want to get to know you.  The others,eh!   my nickle.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2016 4:16 AM

ZZ Top drummer Don Beard is the only band member without one!

• TorstenKammerer
    48 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2016 11:36 AM

Hows that one

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2016 4:37 PM

not so much a beard but gd

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2016 6:09 PM

rollone:

not so much a beard but gd

Great shot here with some triv history attached. This Gentleman is General Burnside...if I recall correctly his first name was Ambrose but it is just a sudden memory guess. He was part of the A Lincoln musical chairs extravaganza for Generals as the Pres was trying to find a suitable fit. Gen. Burnside, a nice guy, was much too timid for Lincoln's needs, but received expected photo print and notoriety in every newpaper in the US. His unusual look along with his name invented a popular new style called "sideburns". ~ Lily ~

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2016 7:10 PM

yes lily you are correct as usual. the knowledge expunged never ceases to amaze me. Expunged..wow..now im using big words lol

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2016 7:12 PM

General Ambrose Burnside actually

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2016 7:13 PM

also first president of the NRA

RSS