Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Hunt....Icn indulge me for a bit, lock as you see fit

Fri, Oct 31 2014 12:12 AM (147 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 1:12 AM

Romax:
    The corruption, dishonesty and deception can just carry on as normal for all to endure

Won't have to if you stop your spurious spoutings....

Romax:
    I am abandoning this mission.

You Spineless Wonder !!

Andy

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 1:30 AM

Romax:

I am abandoning this mission. I've come to realize there is no point to it .

Oh Sh!t!

Aaaaahhh, that's good, I aaaahhhh, I was going to post earlier but aaaaahhh my keyboard was messed up, yeah that's it, my keyboard was misspelling words...like when I typed "icon always looked like a stellar dude to me", it somehow came out "looked shady"....hmmmmmm, go figure...Got it fixed though, like I would even think about saying that about icon!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 1:32 AM

alcaucin:

Romax:

You Spineless Wonder !!

Andy

He might been got at from a higher source....lol

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 2:07 AM

Romax:

Image result for mission impossible ghost protocol

Geez, what would happen if everyone did that?  

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if there's a "since you were all so mean I knocked this together I found this........" to come.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 2:07 AM

Oops

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 3:14 AM

alcaucin:

Romax:

You Spineless Wonder !!

Andy

+1

Absolutely especially when you make EMPTY threats and accusations. 

Romax:

Here is a little tidbit of info....... One of the moderators / employees of WGT was one of the original " Rat Pack" when the cheat engine first surfaced .They plotted how to cheat and set up the program amongst themselves.There is a respected player here with all the goods on it who refused to be part of it.  It is on a screenshot and can be published here. Anyone at WGT wanna 'fess up now ? or wait for the screenshot? Your call..... Got 2 days.

I expect to be put on moderation or banned from this forum over this. It would be consistent with the democratic way wgt handles things, and frankly I don't give a chit about this game anymore. The corruption, dishonesty and thievery here is overwhelming and not something I want to be part of.

MBaggese:

That's certainly a cop out.

You brought up your "mission"

You set a 2 day time limit

Now Icon say's put up or shut up...and you bail.

Your credibility is zero.

Another +1

Empty threats and accusations. 

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 7:39 AM

This whole thing was done wrong and was very poor judgement on my part. It was a knee jerk reaction based on a PM from a friend. I have ne excuse and no defense.I offer a humble apology to Icon and the community for all of it.

I brought this all on myself and I am prepared to suffer the consequences.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 8:01 AM

Well, I think this whole thing just got the blood flowing in the WGT veins,and we were all angry, and just wanting to thrash out. But now it's out of our system , we spoke our minds and ready to move on ,till the beast decides to show its face again.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 8:25 AM

Romax:

Well, I retract what I said then, you just got your credibility back for manning up.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 9:12 AM

Romax:

This whole thing was done wrong and was very poor judgement on my part. It was a knee jerk reaction based on a PM from a friend. I have ne excuse and no defense.I offer a humble apology to Icon and the community for all of it.

Thank you for that. Apology accepted.

I think the biggest point here to learn for everyone is that persecution based on rumors and 1/2 truths is never OK.

I completely understand where everyone is coming from, but such acts detract from the enjoyment of the game and our forums. Witch hunt is never OK - that's why I always ask to report your suspicions to us in private.

So, let's move on and enjoy the game and don't forget to tune it at 3pm PT today at http://www.twitch.tv/wgtgolf to watch me try to keep up with fmagnets.

-WGTicon

RSS