Forums

Help › Forums

CC vs CC Event

Wed, Mar 14 2018 5:17 AM (977 replies)
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 11:14 AM

happyman123uk:

So why don’t you re-fund everyone who took part in it and bought passes and maybe a free set of balls per member who took part and put it down to a bad few days business.

no one at WGT has a set of balls...otherwise, they'd have ...a.) addressed this in the forums....b) posted a news note telling us they effd it and all proceeds have been returned to the players....c) banned the "cheaters"...excuse me...the loop-a-holers.

but...no balls-----

• pacrsfan
    40 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 11:18 AM

How did they play within the rules?The rules said clash to be played on certain courses.

What they did was exploit a bug in the system.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 11:27 AM

Ducati916:

happyman123uk:

So why don’t you re-fund everyone who took part in it and bought passes and maybe a free set of balls per member who took part and put it down to a bad few days business.

no one at WGT has a set of balls...otherwise, they'd have ...a.) addressed this in the forums....b) posted a news note telling us they effd it and all proceeds have been returned to the players....c) banned the "cheaters"...excuse me...the loop-a-holers.

but...no balls-----

Who really cares anymore it's done so let it go and hope for a better result next go around might be a while considering the crap shoot they had with the first one lol

The whole clash vs all of wgt needs to be done away with and be able to invite clubs ya want to play just like a game invite imo maybe let owners and or directors do it 

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 11:36 AM

Ducati916:

but...no balls-----

+1

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 11:53 AM

What the "loop holers" have done is go against everything that the game of golf stands for and Wgt have made it worse by allowing it to happen.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 11:57 AM

overtheedge:

mantis0014:
    I used the word 'Loophole' because the club or person in question played the game within the rules that Wgt set.   There is a saying we have in Aus as 'Dirty Pool', which is the pits....lol

CC vs CC Clash Theme Song,,,,Enjoy.

RSS