skip nav

Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Thu, Apr 30 2020 8:19 AM by goldeena. 413 replies.
  • TopShelf2010 United States
    9,509 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 4:25 PM

ct690911:

+2

Well said, Lonnie. It seems no threads are safe from the trolls.

ct

Original Post deleted by author.

I apologize to everyone involved in this MIA thread.

It was wrong of me to drudge up such old garbage.

Don

• sexysuzie United States
    3,029 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 6:31 PM

you kinda have to take folks for what they say they are...untill proven otherwise......and even then.....its a online game......my grandfather used to tell me.....believe only half of what you see...and none of what you hear.....this was waaaaaaay before the internet but it really really rings true in a virtual world..........

• pdb1 United States
    20,255 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 7:05 PM

WOW ! I am pretty sure that this should already have been deleted .

I would guess that also puts you on a watch list . Not just from admin . But by the WGT universe .

You didn't impress anyone with those statements .

There are subjects and opinions that are just not to be touched or crossed here .

Most of us have learned that the hard way .

You obviously just came out from under a rock . I feel sorry for you sir .

Paul

9,509 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 7:30 PM

pdb1:

I would guess that also puts you on a watch list . Not just from admin . But by the WGT universe .

There are subjects and opinions that are just not to be touched or crossed here .

Paul

Nice try Paul. Selective quotes as usual. You know very well I was simply repeating what was said by someone else.

Don

EDIT: You can read for yourself HERE in their original post I will be expecting your apology here shortly.

9,509 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 8:22 PM

pdb1:

Paul

Just one more response and I will let it go and let this thread get back on track...

If you truly believe in what YOU posted above, then why did you let this person join your prestigious Valley of the Sun?

Don

• pdb1 United States
    20,255 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 11:46 PM

TopShelf2010:

Nice try Paul. Selective quotes as usual. You know very well I was simply repeating what was said by someone else.

Don

EDIT: You can read for yourself  in their original post I will be expecting your apology here shortly.

TopShelf2010:

Just one more response and I will let it go and let this thread get back on track...

If you truly believe in what YOU posted above, then why did you let this person join your prestigious Valley of the Sun?

First of all . There wasn't much clue that there was any hint that the person I now know you are talking about was part of that discussion . Those words look exactly like they were your words . Words I have never heard before .

Of course had it been a quote . It would have been in quote blocks . So I had no clue .

I have nothing to apologize about . You posted it incorrectly .

Now that I know that you were referencing HERE. I have looked and read it for the first time

TopShelf2010:

First of all . Any active minded playing individual . Is welcome to VOTSCC . . I have always encouraged the GR8est diversity .

Since I have known said individual for about a minute now . Had no clue about the above .

I plan on having a talk with her . Depending on how that talk goes . Will determine my opinion .

You walked right into that one posting it the way you did .

The irony with the trolls calling this part time troll a troll . Only for the mere mention of VOTSCC . More than it was about her it seems .

And though many threads have been derailed much worse than that . I have to say I believe that there is a right time and place for everything .

The MIA thread is not the ideal place for a CC advertisement . Which I had seen . I had seen the comments . And had decided not to comment .

Until I saw the above post .

Had no clue it was related .

Paul

TopShelf2010:
    Nice try Paul. Selective quotes as usual.

Lol . Yes I selectively quoted the heavy shyt . I think I left 1 sentence out .

• pdb1 United States
    20,255 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 12:14 AM

Having been banned and moderated and deleted a good number of times in these WGT forums . I have seen political statements not as harsh as those deleted from these pages before .

Hence my observation below .

pdb1:
      There are subjects and opinions that are just not to be touched or crossed here

That does not mean that I am in favor of censorship . I have always believed that everyone has the right to their own opinion .

There have been some very political conversations in our CC forum . I used to encourage that as well . Thinking we were all adults enough to handle a conversation .

Surprisingly on a couple of occasions . There were some that could not handle that others had strong view points the other way . And felt they could not belong to the same CC as some that felt as they did . And some have left over that . There were others that also believed as they did and do not have a problem being friends with and playing virtual golf with the other guys .

But every once in a while that will happen . I try now to not discuss politics in the CC forum . But it is still allowed .

One unfortunate situation occurred once . Where a very active and popular player . Invited another player .

The invite was declined , with the message " I don't play with Republicans . "

The guy told me about it . Would not tell me who had done it . I still don't know .

But he eventually left . For other reasons .

But I don't promote that kind of talk . But there was nothing I could do about it .

It takes all types . I do my best to respect everyone .

There is no degrading or insulting ever happening in our CC .

The only forum I have ever seen the extreme degree of degenerates that we have in WGT is here .

There is no other forum anywhere that would allow even one mention of the content spoken here .

• pdb1 United States
    20,255 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 12:46 AM

TopShelf2010:

Please excuse me for being a troll for a moment but...

with regards to the player in question, I must say what a perfect fit for a country club surrounded by drama.

You can't help who you are .

There is no drama that has ever been tied to VOTSCC .

You are tying my unfortunate battles here in the main forum . With my CC . There is no relation to them . No discussions in the past couple years have even mentioned VOTSCC .

VOTSCC is drama free . The members are not connected to these main forums in anyway .( Now with the brief exception of one new member ) . That I do not have a problem with . Even learning new things . Has not changed anything .

I know that you can't help your troll like self . And you know not what you are saying .

So I just wanted to clear that up .

It is a shame though that this GR8 thread had to be interrupted and derailed so severely by you all . Pots calling the kettle black . And going on and on about it . Every so often . Apologizing for being trolls .

LMMFAO .

• bubbsboy United Kingdom
    6,859 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 1:25 AM
    Please take these posts down mods...........that anti USA post from G is totally disgusting and how anyone from the West can defend it is beyond my comprehension.
  • Breezybaby1811 Australia
    364 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 3:56 AM

bubbsboy:
    Please take these posts down mods...........that anti USA post from G is totally disgusting and how anyone from the West can defend it is beyond my comprehension.

+1 - this is terribly disrespectful to the thread and the reason it was started.

RSS