Forums

Help › Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2018 6:27 PM

Wow Joe, I'm touched.  Thanks for thinking of me.

As YJ mentioned, I've been balls to the walls for the past year, had to prioritize things.

And thanks for the kind words Jen, never did make that Giants game...lol.

Now I gotta figure out a ball to replace the Nike 72's!

IvaThongon:

YankeeJim:

borntobesting:

Any one know what happened to Mike (MBaggese)? The last date on his activities was February 2nd. 

Mike's fine, I text with him regularly. He got hosed by life a while ago and is on a new course that will find him graduating this Spring with credentials in industrial electrical. He's pretty much putting his life in order and doing well. He'll be back.  :-)

That is great to hear. He's a nice guy.

• Sca63
    203 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2018 8:22 PM

Taylormades have basically replaced Nike, check them out. 

• ernestious
    332 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2018 9:52 PM

Does anyone know what happened to "dansamcam" have not seen him on the leaderboards in a long time.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 6:35 AM

The main page loaded last night and on the Community Spotlight was Lily. I got all teary eyed. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 6:42 AM

borntobesting:

The main page loaded last night and on the Community Spotlight was Lily. I got all teary eyed. 

Oh I know. Everytime I see her in the Spotlight I get emotional.

Don

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 7:15 AM

I'm missing seeing PaulTon on the boards for some time now and hoping he is doing well. Among his many contributions to our community, I am also hoping that his most monumental one is not in jeopardy. Best wishes to Paul.

• ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 6:52 PM

Upon seeing the two above posts regarding Lily, I thought I must have missed something, so trawled back through the thread.  Alas nothing, except peoples fears for her wellbeing. I truly hope, wherever she may be, here or a higher plane, she is hitting them long and straight.

• ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 6:55 PM

Something that was really reiterated to me whilst reading the thread, was how many close friendships had been forged here, especially by the old guard.  I wish I had joined when I first found the website, instead of putting it on my, "I'll do that one day" list.

The mobile game, which I play predominantly (due to my own physical limitations, as well as not having a PC up to the job atm), just doesn't have the social feel that it does here.  Maybe I need to make the effort to engage on the forum more.

Apologies for the double post, I just didn't want this to detract from Lily.

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2018 2:12 PM

ernestious:

Does anyone know what happened to "dansamcam" have not seen him on the leaderboards in a long time.

I have played with him quite a few times on a different golf game.  He is as excellent there as he was here.

EE

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2018 3:49 PM

EasyEdward:

ernestious:

I have played with him quite a few times on a different golf game.  He is as excellent there as he was here.

EE

What other golf game?

RSS