Forums

Help › Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Oct 22 2017 4:14 AM
    AFAIK Ms Fish just felt she did her time. Slowed down, and passed over Leadership and exited the game with enough goodbyes to those she knew. Young Lily OTOH definitely had medical issues that had some advancement.............I had got to know Lily a bit and found her a lovely person, same as several. I doubt she would just leave without a goodbye........................
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Oct 22 2017 10:01 AM
    Anyone seen a Mod lately?
  • lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 8:05 AM
    ct690911:
    Anyone seen a Mod lately?
    Icon is away on vacation and wont be back until first of the month . As for the others who knows .
  • craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 4:14 AM
    This is one for the long servers . Remember a cc called charlie's angels . Owned by a beautiful Australian blonde called Charlie .Photo posted on avator . Well it turned out Charlie was actually the niece and the uncle was rob who was really the owner . Our real female members poured out their hearts to rob about eye shadow , lipstick ,nails and their boyfriends . One day he was found out and all hell broke out on the forums and the cc . He even denied it for a bit until the evidence was conclusive . Funny now thinking back . Where are you rob . Nice guy really who even upgraded my clubs for me .
  • MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 7:12 AM

We've lost so many good folk here, I cannot honestly claim to know the vast majority but have come to respect and like many of them.

People. 

Love 'em. 

Hate 'em. 

If they've managed to make you do one of these then at least their life wasn't in vain.

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2017 2:00 AM

What a great thread this is.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2017 7:09 AM

IvaThongon:

WOW , welcome back . Merry Christmas you and glad to see that you are still well . A lot has changed since you`ve been gone . Hope you are back to stay and play the game is still fun in spite of .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2017 7:44 AM

IvaThongon:

So what did your mother fix for Christmas this year? LOL

Been a while, Jen, good to see you.  ;-)

RSS