Forums

Help › Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Oct 20 2017 9:06 PM
    I have added Hyena64, or David. I got a PM asking about him....I know he was not liked by some players who then baited him....and foolishly responded. But he does not show in a search and the only posts you can see are quotes.I also know he had ill health, so I hope he is doing well

Sadly, speaking of health issues - zero news on Lily....so that sounds very grim indeed.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Oct 21 2017 1:12 AM
    I agree Alan, the lack of anything new about Lily does not bode well. I miss her sparky wit in the forum. Like you and many others, I fear the worst.

Jeff

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Oct 21 2017 4:09 AM

I miss Lily very much. She along with YJ were  2  of the first people  on my friend list. 

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Oct 21 2017 4:11 AM
    alanti:
    I have added Hyena64, or David. I got a PM asking about him....I know he was not liked by some players who then baited him....and foolishly responded. But he does not show in a search and the only posts you can see are quotes.I also know he had ill health, so I hope he is doing well
    Yeah, he rubbed a few folk up the wrong way around here but he was, hopefully still is, a smart guy. He wasn't afraid to speak his mind and called things as he saw them, I always liked his posts.

Strange that he doesn't show up in a search, only WGT are able to delete accounts. I wonder if this was done at the request of himself or someone close to him.

And Lizzie? A great loss to us all here. I hope not to the World in general.
  • JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sat, Oct 21 2017 10:40 AM
    Liliy wanted a highlight reel of some of her replays, and I threw one together w/ Win movie maker. I hope she is ok wherever she is. I enjoy her talents as I watch this ol' video. https://youtu.be/x8S4c1vMlbo
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Oct 21 2017 11:02 AM

As far he goes, after being banned from the forum he barraged the Mods with PM's reporting any post he didn't like by anyone he didn't like, trying to get them banned...and pointing out how much worse what they did was compared to his offense...

He also continued to harass female members via wall posts which was why he was banned in the 1st place, I myself received a few too LOL

Hopefully he was banned from the site entirely due to this, the forum is better off, and if he wasn't I will be getting a PM warning from a Mod for this post LMAO

His profile is still active, but no activity for a couple of years....

I too lean towards expecting the worst news about Lily, very sad...

Tekoma(ken) hasn't been heard from for well over a year now after his sudden illness, not expecting good news there either which is really a shame...great guy! However he was very private and had a high security job with the dept of defense....I doubt it but that may have something to do with his sudden disappearance(in a good way of course)

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Oct 21 2017 12:17 PM
    JFidanza:
    Liliy wanted a highlight reel of some of her replays, and I threw one together w/ Win movie maker. I hope she is ok wherever she is. I enjoy her talents as I watch this ol' video. https://youtu.be/x8S4c1vMlbo
    Thank you, nice to watch. I see comments are disabled though, did it degenerate into good old keyboard Rambo mode as so often happens on YouTube? A great shame if it did.
  • JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sat, Oct 21 2017 12:23 PM
    I normally disable comments by choice on many uploads, unless some integration is warranted, but I would agree that on this video, for several reasons, I may go back and enable comments. (I can't remember if Lily requested this, not likely..)
RSS