Forums

Help › Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 3:47 PM

Hell (probably poorly chosen expression) CT, I hope this is not the case (but no better person to play with) but I have contacted a couple of her close friends and they are in the dark.....so not looking great.

To be honest, If I were to croak today, I have no contingencies for anyone to tell anyone on WGT....people will just say, what happened to that obnoxious Aussie.......

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 4:34 PM

I'm in the same boat as you, Alan...I'm not too worried about people holding a tournament in my honor, or trying to convince wgt to elevate me to TC...so I guess it don't much matter.

I had a real life once...haven't thought much about it and I'm sure it's reciprocated ...so, whatever.

ct

ps: apparently the top police agencies throughout the country have commissioned a bronze statue in honor of Henry's retirement from a "major police service".  I heard there wasn't a dry eye when the news was announced.:)

(joke Henry)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 2:03 AM

No dry eyes as everyone was in tears laughing

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 8:55 AM

alanti:

Geraldlarousse - TOP guy his account has gone if you do a search hmmm - if you are back G let me know....

Not sure if this is the same guy: Geraldroos

He's a top bloke. Created and maintained some great league and cup competitions for the CC. Sadly moved on from our CC a couple of months back, but I still play him on occasion.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 8:58 AM

Not seen ZioMio (Luigi) in a while, he does go off for spells though.

Thought he'd maybe want to play in the Andyson gig.

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 9:11 AM

Ya'll ever consider they got tired of the game after a while and decided to lay low for a while? God knows i barely play this game anymore. Just got bored, mostly due to the poor ready go lists as of late.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 9:25 AM

PaulTon:

Not seen ZioMio (Luigi) in a while, he does go off for spells though.

Thought he'd maybe want to play in the Andyson gig.

I thought the same thing awhile back Paul and hit him up . He`s having computer problems and is playing on an old system just enough to keep his cdp going . Said he would be back once he gets his system fixed .

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 9:46 AM

alanti:

No dry eyes as everyone was in tears laughing

The hors d'oeuvres consisted of pickled moose testicles, The entree was poutine with quebec cheese curds. The libation was Newfoundland "screech" (akin to moonshine) ...all considered delicacies up this way.:)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 11:28 AM

alanti:

Wutpa:
    What's happened to Alcaucin?

I did read at one stage he was renovating another house and with summer, he frequently takes some time away. I will PM Andy later as I had not seen him on for ages....thought maybe he deleted me lol

lmao. you'd have to f%ck my better half for that ta happen !!

edit... I wish renovating again, job stuck in limbo....  

sh*itty Summer tbh ;p

edit 2... FOOOOK Andyson departed for a higher plane....

u be sorely missed here man !!

RIP 

( catching up on threads..that ^^ one was a shocker )

RSS