Forums

Help › Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2016 2:59 AM

AlaskanDame:
    Yep - has happened to the Friendly Active Players Club (Aussiemite, where are you?) and to the Yorkshire County Golf Club (dean1866 or whatever it was . . .).  No word, not one little word.

Added Aussiemite....but there is no Dean1866 on a player search, are you sure the name is correct? 

Added Lily, been a while now so thanks for bumping Lonnie.

I also added Tekoma....good to see you DD....been a while too!

Edit, thanks to Detective Scott, Dean 1966 has been added.:)

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2016 4:05 AM

As I stated in another thread, sweetiepie (Lily) a few years ago got burnt out on WGT and left for many months before returning. Lets hope that is the case this time as well.

• ScottHope
    10,099 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2016 4:06 AM

alanti:
    Added Aussiemite....but there is no Dean1866 on a player search, are you sure the name is correct?
    There is a dean1966.

• cabbac
    35 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2016 7:31 AM

sad to hear, TY Andy for your service to your country and the world,RIP my friend and God Bless

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 1:50 PM

What's happened to Alcaucin? Looks like he's only played one RR in the last 3 months and hasn't been in the forums since July 3rd.

Anyone know?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 1:59 PM

Wutpa:
    What's happened to Alcaucin?

I did read at one stage he was renovating another house and with summer, he frequently takes some time away. I will PM Andy later as I had not seen him on for ages....thought maybe he deleted me lol

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 2:17 PM

alanti:

Wutpa:
    What's happened to Alcaucin?

I did read at one stage he was renovating another house and with summer, he frequently takes some time away. I will PM Andy later as I had not seen him on for ages....thought maybe he deleted me lol

Ironic that Andy posted his concerns for Lily being gone a few months, then disappears himself...If you are a regular poster and decide to take a break, or get busy with life...let someone know !!

ct

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2016 4:42 AM

dawa06 - Alain

Was a good friend and miss him a lot. Always extremely positive and seems to have dropped off the map.

Anyone have any info?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 3:25 PM

petervcpt:
    dawa06 - Alain

Added to the list Peter.

I have not heard from Andy, but summer months he will be on a beach looking (touching) eye candy. Or he has gone blind :))

Still no sign of Lily either, this is worrying.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 3:37 PM

alanti:

petervcpt:
    dawa06 - Alain

Added to the list Peter.

I have not heard from Andy, but summer months he will be on a beach looking (touching) eye candy. Or he has gone blind :))

Still no sign of Lily either, this is worrying.

Not to be maudlin, but I have a feeling Lily is busy playing a few rounds with Andyson.

RSS