Forums

Help › Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 6:00 PM

Good point ct just have to keep hoping for the best . At the same time maybe she  is tied up with a family emergency . I hate it when the good players in the game just up and disappear with no word as to why . We will have to just hope for the best .

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 7:02 PM

lonniescott711:

Good point ct just have to keep hoping for the best . At the same time maybe she  is tied up with a family emergency . I hate it when the good players in the game just up and disappear with no word as to why . We will have to just hope for the best .

agreed, sir.

• AlaskanDame
    19,037 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 9:22 PM

ct690911:

I hope so as well...but would a CC owner just take off without letting someone in her own CC know?..not even a Director?

Yep - has happened to the Friendly Active Players Club (Aussiemite, where are you?) and to the Yorkshire County Golf Club (dean1866 or whatever it was . . .).  No word, not one little word.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 11:10 PM

PaulTon:

My good friend Lee (Canine Supervisor) has been missing for a long time. He never mentioned in our conversations that he was leaving or was dissillusioned with the game.

I know he had an extremely dangerous life threatening health issue but he had ground breaking robotic surgery and seemed to be on his way to a good recovery.

I really miss his wit and wisdom, and he was a great player. I have messaged him a few times but got no replies.

Anyone know anything more about him?

I haven't been following this thread, or the forums much, lately, but I'll see if that basturd is okay.

Not playing much in the evenings, and where Lee and I would get together, I never noticed he wasn't around.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 11:54 PM

I too have been waiting for new entries in the Birthday thread, and am concerned. I did read that Lily said she had another round of treatment coming up........but is rare she has not been on at all.

I will not update the list..........yet, but concerning she has not contacted anyone.

And Mike...an update on Lee would be great.....I have not seen him on for ages. I know he gets busy with work, but this has been a long absence...I hope he is OK.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 1:54 AM

I just wanted to chime in and express thoughts and prayers for those concerned. Many of these players we have not met in real life, yet we feel so close to them. In the spirit of competition we often forget that WGT has brought so many of us from around the world together as friends.

Don

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 3:29 AM

MBaggese:

I haven't been following this thread, or the forums much, lately, but I'll see if that basturd is okay.

Not playing much in the evenings, and where Lee and I would get together, I never noticed he wasn't around.

Good stuff man, let us know if you find anything out.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 4:39 AM

alanti:
    m concerned. I did read that Lily said she had another round of treatment coming up.......

I fear the worse but sincerely hope I'm wrong. :-(

Andy

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 12:43 PM

Bumping this thread as there still has been no word on Lily SweetiePie . Has anyone heard anything about her condition ? Its going on 2 months and still not a word .

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 1:21 PM

I am still missing Tekoma or Ken as is his name, going on a year and still have no clue what happened...i miss him a bunch....

RSS