Forums

Help › Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2016 5:28 AM

"SP - It is concerning...........The health issues were serious.  We swapped the odd PM time to time, and suddenly..........I know no more about the exact health issues than anyone else here I assume looking at it..........Spade a spade, and hope not, but I would not be amazed if she is golfing with Andyson."

I agree, Jim. Alluded to the same thing in an earlier post. Lily was always an enigma to me. A self proclaimed rich, youngish, single female who spent all of her time on here? Stated she was responding well to treatment...then she was gone. Nary a word to anyone.

Sad if she has passed...but, maybe a lesson to enjoy the real world while we are part of it.

ct

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 3:27 AM

I played an alternate shot round and one of my opponents said he owned applebees the restaurant chain . Is he still here .

Interesting fact - applebees do not sell apple pie .

I remember sweetiepie posting her health issue was not life or death threatening .

AS of lizzie rosette .  I tried looking for her but is this her real name . I doubt it .

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 4:02 AM

"I played an alternate shot round and one of my opponents said he owned applebees the restaurant chain"

Craig; I'd suggest if this guy owned the Applebees' chain (huge in NA)...he'd probably be playing the real thing at the finest courses in the world...or hitting balls off the back deck of his private yacht.

WGT?...not so much

ct

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2016 10:05 AM

Where's Johnny? No sign of WigerToods account?!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2016 10:36 AM

PaulTon:
    No sign of WigerToods2010 account?!

You need the 2010 version.  Doh.  ;-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2016 11:01 AM

YankeeJim:

PaulTon:
    No sign of WigerToods2010 account?!

You need the 2010 version.  Doh.  ;-)

Oh yeah, I see he's active.

He's dumped me as a friend then.

:(

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2016 11:30 AM

thought this was about Icon and Shoe being MIA after this fine last update :-)

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2016 6:35 PM

pdb1:
    I am curious if there is a reason for the disappearance of courteneyfish ".
    She made the decision to stop playing WGT just over a year ago and handed over ownership of The Peoples Club to the current owner.

RSS