MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 2:41 PM

PaulTon:
    My good friend Lee (Canine Supervisor)

01 May

CanineSupervisor purchased the USGA 2016 Official Player (Male 1) in the Pro Shop.

Yep Lee is a good dude, think the last we spoke was deep into last year...about purchasing a jet lol.

He was a reg in the forums and a good hoot to play with in ALT....so hopefully he is back based on the above activity!

Edit - OmegaManKFH added to list on page 1
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 3:50 PM

Sweetmiffy was a lot of fun on her good days ,  I still search the " Angry Miffy " game every now and then . ( Thanks to AndySir  )  .

Oldbayrunner ,   Maybe  some of the Band of Brothers have intell  ?

Pierre126  ,   How many fun game we had .  I miss you Polly 

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 4:38 PM

opyeuclid:

Oldbayrunner ,   Maybe  some of the Band of Brothers have intell  ?

I wasn't aware that Walt ever posted in here?. Anyway, he was released from the CC for inactivity. We normally provide a 3 month grace with lots of reminders and PMs. If players remain inactive, with no reasons provided, we release them. I checked his profile, and he shows no recent activity of any kind, so it's been awhile since he swung a club on this site.

ct

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 5:09 PM

Life moves in many directions. I deeply miss DaddysKat.. We had shared around 100+ PMs. Opposites indeed attract; she being left of left and I am firm to the right. Our PMs, at many times got hotter than a furnice, and with a little shove, we both can cuss the wallpaper off the wall. She was very smart and very clever. I yearn to hear from her and maybe get into one of our debates.

~ Lily ~ 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 5:27 PM

Again, a very good thread,  a tribute to those who have come and gone, for whatever reasons. I miss our interactions, frivolous, or otherwise, 'tis sad as in IRL, the pool keeps getting more shallow.

Doc :(

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 9:23 PM

OBR was a top man, and respected him. Yes he used to post in the main forum and was extremely helpful - he is one of a few players who really helped my game.

I know he got slammed in the forums (can't remember why) and he said he was done with them......and true to his word.....

I know he was looking forward to another golf game, but doubt he was over there, or if he was would have been disappointed.

A few of the older forum posters who really were helpful (gr8flbob) Legendcrusher and drxjr were so giving when it came to advice and time. Bob still plays, Matt does not apart from the very odd cameo performance.

Yes there are others like Jim and others that help still, but these guys helped me  especially Rich and Matt,

I will add the others to the list tonight. It is so true, many reasons why players leave, but it is kind of nice to have a list of players who are remembered but may not, or could not say why they have left.

• ScottHope
    10,133 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 2:01 PM

Any news about Lilys (SweetiePie) disappearance?

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 2:54 PM

ScottHope:

Any news about Lilys (SweetiePie) disappearance?

One of her Directors reached out to me about her. I have no idea why, as I only know her from the forum. But, wherever she went, even her own membership is in the dark.

ct

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 3:18 PM

I sent her a pm after the last update last month . She is usually one of the first to be on the new clubs added to the pro shop . But when she wasnt in the forums after the new Vapor Fly 3 woods were added I felt then that something was wrong . She never did respond to the message . Her activity shows her absent now since I think 5/24 . I hope she is alright where ever she is . Maybe she took off on a nice vacation or just felt like taking a break . 

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 4:19 PM

lonniescott711:

I sent her a pm after the last update last month . She is usually one of the first to be on the new clubs added to the pro shop . But when she wasnt in the forums after the new Vapor Fly 3 woods were added I felt then that something was wrong . She never did respond to the message . Her activity shows her absent now since I think 5/24 . I hope she is alright where ever she is . Maybe she took off on a nice vacation or just felt like taking a break

I hope so as well...but would a CC owner just take off without letting someone in her own CC know?..not even a Director?

RSS