rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 2 2014 1:11 PM (26 replies)
  • rollone
    772 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 1:32 PM

WigerToods2010:

Funny stuff Duglass,

Btw where's your video?

I have a feeling I'll be doing it as my kids/few relatives have all nominated me. Right now I've picked up some viral 'kn bug and spending most of my time strapped to the pan.

I remember your pic from another thread - the one with the 10 man tent for a shirt... lol

If you've done the challenge; good for you. 

If not, you may want to hire one of these....

"there you go"

:)

pffffttttt....at least use a CAT pic

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 2:21 PM

No shenanigans at all, that was brain freeze water, so glad my grand son took the beer out first, that would have hurt. The wife stayed perky for about an hour after the ice water. Won't explain any further. Thank you Shoe for the you know what.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 2:47 PM

hell Rich - i thought you were old (according you anyway) - barely any dust in your farts lol - good on ya :)

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 4:41 PM

WigerToods2010:
    I remember your pic from another thread - the one with the 10 man tent for a shirt... lol

You mean the Lakers shirt pic?  If my Lakers were not so bad, I'd take offence to that!  And you're a pretty short bugger yourself!  We'll see about the challenge thing.  :-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 6:05 PM

Crazy ass Craig started this whole thing, I never turn down a challenge. I told him I had done it twice and he said I had to post it. You all saw it, I have redeemed myself. Any one who knows the old old Squirrell Nutz knows I don't throw out any BS. Yes I said old twice, that is how I feel lately. Still kicking but not stirring up much dust. 

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 1:57 AM

renniw52:

No shenanigans at all, that was brain freeze water, so glad my grand son took the beer out first, that would have hurt. The wife stayed perky for about an hour after the ice water. Won't explain any further. Thank you Shoe for the you know what.

Well done, Rich ! 

Never a doubt.

Noticed the good lady was about to  *'take the twins for a walk' . 

*© The late, great, Robin Williams.

++++++

Dougie4042:
    you're a pretty short bugger yourself!

Wowsers! Prison speak??????????

I'd just like to make it clear ; Dougie and I have never met in real life and that our only dealings have been on this virtual golf site.

:)

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 4:04 AM

WigerToods2010:
    Wowsers! Prison speak??????????

Lol!  Don't know, dude.  Never been there.  Perhaps some of our fellow forum friends can enlighten us as to the trials and tribulations of life in the joint.  I gotta think one of you guys has been there.  C'mon now, fess up!!  o.O

~Cheers~

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 5:37 AM

Dougie4042:
    You mean the Lakers shirt pic?

This one, Dougie?

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 7:05 AM

Dougie4042:

WigerToods2010:

And you're a pretty short bugger yourself!  We'll see about the challenge thing.  :-)

Hey, Doogie Howser - you mean this picture of J at his family reunion he posted to the forums before?

Sorry, Bro - I had to - ROFLMAO !

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 7:14 AM

OHMAHSIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant!

ahem...............'sorry' - you will be, muttnut!

5ft 10in - is that tiny stateside? I know most things are generally bigger over there.....

e.g. ar$eholes 

LMAO

:O)

RSS