Forums

Help › Forums

This Ice challenge thing.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 2 2014 1:11 PM (26 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Aug 27 2014 6:03 PM

I was nominated by his Craigness. I have done it several times. I just did it again with my wife with me. My grandson should post it as soon as he figures it out. I am done getting drenched with ice and cold damn water. Join in the fun.

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Wed, Aug 27 2014 6:58 PM

I would gladly participate were it not for one major reason.  All the money raised goes to the foundations national headquarters fund...not one penny goes to the state you yourself did the donation from.  They say most will go toward research and some will find its way to the 45+ (I think) chapters nation-wide.

Don't get me wrong!  A totally worthwhile cause, as most .orgs are.  Their method may seem to be the most logical but maybe not the most fair.  jmo

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Aug 27 2014 7:19 PM

renniw52:

I was nominated by his Craigness. I have done it several times. I just did it again with my wife with me. My grandson should post it as soon as he figures it out. I am done getting drenched with ice and cold damn water. Join in the fun.

I call shennanigans.... Didn't see any ice in that bucket!  Hahahahaha totally kidding.  Great job and done for a amazing cause.  Much better then Misterwgt's!

- WGTdbloshoe

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 1:42 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Much better then Misterwgt's!

Yeah seen that. How feeble an attempt was that?

Intentions 10/10.

Worthy cause 10/10.

Actual drenching 2/10.

Chad, was that the paper cup version you did?

Enjoying your soirees into forum land lately 'bloshoe' - refreshingly honest.

Best watch your back though....LOL

*Psst..'bloshoe' - take the 's' out of the 'https' in the url of the video links you post and they'll show up fine on the forums.

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 1:44 AM

You guys are all Winners in my book!  Get it, Winners?  Good stuff, Renn!  :-)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 1:53 AM

Btw this is the only ice bucket challenge you'll get me trying.............

:)

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 4:42 AM

WigerToods2010:

Btw this is the only ice bucket challenge you'll get me trying.............

There you go!

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 5:59 AM

Funny stuff Duglass,

Btw where's your video?

I have a feeling I'll be doing it as my kids/few relatives have all nominated me. Right now I've picked up some viral 'kn bug and spending most of my time strapped to the pan.

I remember your pic from another thread - the one with the 10 man tent for a shirt... lol

If you've done the challenge; good for you. 

If not, you may want to hire one of these....

"there you go"

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 1:12 PM

WigerToods2010:
    Best watch your back though....LOL

Pfft I got eyes in the back of my head.  Ain't no one going to mess with me! Hahahahaha

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS