Forums

Help › Forums

A simple request - CC passes timer

Tue, Aug 26 2014 2:23 PM (22 replies)
  • lluciano
    536 Posts
    Wed, Aug 20 2014 8:22 PM

A more precise timer is needed instead of a rather vague 2 hours, we / I need to know to the minute when my FREE pass is available.

Why ? - because 2 hours can mean 1 hour 59 minutes or 1 hour and 1 minute.

That can mean a slippage of nearly 7 hours over a week when one is trying to get the CDP bonus concurrently.

C'mon WGT, not too hard is it !

Lucky ™

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 2:23 PM

If you're talking about that Annoying CCPass Pop-up Every Darn Round whether you're playing a CC event or not; I thought it said you get a new Pass every 12 hours? So I don't understand what you mean about "2 hours" or what CDP means. But then I still don't have a clue what is the use of this new Pass nor When to use it or Why? lol

Is anyone else annoyed with this incessant Pass Pop-up; especially when it appears at the top of your MENU Page to click on it whenever you want to use it?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 5:28 PM
    CDP equals Consecutive Day's Play. All details on the passes can be found by clicking on the new country club crest on the game client.
  • Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 7:29 PM

courteneyfish:
    All details on the passes can be found by clicking on the new country club crest on the game client.

I know!  Still makes no sense. LOL

I'll "Pass" on that feature. Pun intended. ;) Very inconsiderate to make it a Pop-up which can't be disabled, IMO. What are 'We'; 6 years old? lol

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 7:52 PM

Oldstir:
    Is anyone else annoyed with this incessant Pass Pop-up; especially when it appears at the top of your MENU Page to click on it whenever you want to use it?

Personally I am not annoyed by it, but there should be an option to turn it off (if that does not already exist).

However (and like the stupid hole in one pop up) if you accidentally click yes, there is no confirmation button - it is non-retractable. For me this should be like playing the Tru Golf courses where you have to confirm.

Now for the CC pass, I have no issues as it is for the benefit of the club - the hole in one thing still irks me after making that mistake once. WGT should make it as user friendly as possible eliminating user error and therefore ill feelings against the company.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 7:57 PM

Oldstir:
    I'll "Pass" on that feature. Pun intended.

Oldstir:
    What are 'We'; 6 years old?

No!

Relax! It isn't that bad.

• WilliamRNewmanJr
    4,031 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 12:47 AM

I have a Legitimate problem with the CC PASS Timer and buying one as well, and seeing the Clock RESET! Grrrrrr

Some of my members are asking bout this as well, here is one that ask me:

"I posted this in one of the other post but not sure it will be seen so Im writing it in this post. I have a ? about the passes I dont know if anyone else has noticed this. when you purchase a pass and play it and the time clock lets say is at 6 hours before you get your next free pass. that clock will reset to 12  hours after playing your purchased pass. It has happened to me 4 times that just seems wrong to me. So if i dont play the purchased pass until the 12 hour clock runs out will i then have 2 passes?  Im just not understanding why that clock should even have anything to  do with  me purchasing a pass. I purchase the pass when i still have a few hours to wait for the new free pass. Only to find out that i now have to wait 12  fresh hours after playing my purchased pass for the next free pass. you only get a pass every 12 hours after playing the last pass you played weather you buy it or it is free. Does that make sense what im saying and has anyone else noticed that?"

So how bout it WGT, if we Purchase a CC PASS, it should NOT reset the Clock or Timer!!!

Please let me know!

Thanks Billy

IBIS GC

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 2:51 AM

I think the point in the OP is about the timer at the top saying 2, 6 or whatever number of hours for the next free pass, but, that timer in hours only is not exact enough.

If one is timing the use of the free pass to coincide with the Consecutive Days Play Bonus , then u need to know exactly when that is gonna happen, for those of us on a tight schedule, like me,lol

O    N    E    Y    E

EDIT: and I agree wiv Billy the purchase of a Free Pass is bollucks if it resets the timer, a bit like purchasing someone the Speed boost in the middle of an Alternate shot game, totally fcks up their play for two or three holes.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 3:12 AM

oneeyedjohn:
    I agree wiv Billy the purchase of a Free Pass is bollucks

Yep insanity IMO

• lluciano
    536 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 4:49 AM

Yip, i don't get what Fish is talking bout, there is an Icon but it is not clickable.

What I am on about is the 'hours to next pass'  thingiue at the top right of game client window.

Lucky ™

RSS