Help › Forums

A simple request - CC passes timer

Tue, Aug 26 2014 2:23 PM (22 replies)
  • Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 1:07 PM

WilliamRNewmanJr:
    I have a Legitimate problem with the CC PASS Timer and buying one as well

What! You have to Buy these CC Passes too or is it optional? Hilarious! :) Friget about it. I'm all for helping out your CC but this "PASS" thing is more trouble than its worth. Regardless, I think WGT could have done something more constructive like adding a 'RESTART' option to the MENU for All of the 18-Hole Stroke Play Courses too. Surely that can't be an enormous and expensive fix? lol

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 2:32 PM

Oldstir:

What! You have to Buy these CC Passes too or is it optional? Hilarious! :) Friget about it. I'm all for helping out your CC but this "PASS" thing is more trouble than its worth. Regardless, I think WGT could have done something more constructive like adding a 'RESTART' option to the MENU for All of the 18-Hole Stroke Play Courses too. Surely that can't be an enormous and expensive fix? lol

LMAO - this is either a tongue in cheek post or you are mis-informed.

As you are obviously a very active CC member (a quick look at your history - ZERO CC Tourneys played this year) ZERO CC Pass Contributions you certainly seem to help out the CC you are a member of! I wonder how many prizes you have offered in CC events?

Please expand why the passes are more trouble than they are worth - I simply do not understand that statement. Yes there have been a few glitches, but that is seriously a bold statement.

As for a 'RESTART' option - NO. If you feel compelled to quit if a hole goes wrong - the least wrath you should incur is a slight delay while a ad plays (if you can see it). If anything I would rather have NO RESTARTS - you start you finish policy!

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 2:35 PM

Oldstir:

WilliamRNewmanJr:
    I have a Legitimate problem with the CC PASS Timer and buying one as well

wow ! 

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 3:00 PM

Does the timer restart every time you use a pass? I just bought 5 passes, so ultimately I'll not get another FREE pass until 12 hours after I use my last one? Is that about right?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 3:09 PM

ISH47:
    I'll not get another FREE pass until 12 hours after I use my last one? Is that about right?

Correct

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 8:48 AM

alanti:
    As you are obviously a very active CC member

NO, judgmental ignoramus, I've never played a CC event yet. lol

Suggest you talk about what you know, not what you wish you new and spread your hateful drivel somewhere else. Kind regards.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 9:06 AM

Oldstir:

alanti:
    As you are obviously a very active CC member

NO, judgmental ignoramus, I've never played a CC event yet. lol

Suggest you talk about what you know, not what you wish you new and spread your hateful drivel somewhere else. Kind regards.

Since your CC info is pretty much public record, it's clear you're the one that doesn't have a clue what you're talking about.  Zero credits contributed to your CC.  Why are you even discussing the CC Pass?  It's clear you've never used one yet.

I don't know why, but this skit came to mind ...

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 9:51 AM

You all are wasting your time with oldstir, you would get better comprehension and understanding from a golf ball itself then you would ever get from him LMAO ill/mis-informed and a smart ass lol he is hilariously funny to me 

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 10:13 AM

DaddysKat:

more hate; real class  lol

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 10:14 AM

tramilleo:

more hate; real class   lol

RSS