Help › Forums

Crashes With Passes

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 17 2015 10:22 AM (53 replies)
  • nopro17
    16,176 Posts
    Sat, Aug 16 2014 7:46 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

We have our QA team looking into it.  We have also had a few reports saying that the pass doesn't show at the end but the XP points are still being awarded.  If this is the case double check before and after the game to see.      - WGTdbloshoe

The logic is simple:

When the game is finished, add the XPs to the CC total and remove the pass from the player's inventory.

It looks like you are removing the pass from the player's inventory as soon as he/she committed to use it.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Aug 16 2014 7:53 AM
    THUNDERTOM:

Just another way for WGT to make money off us. I quit my CC because WGT is making a killing off of this SCAM.

Would you care to explain how? Nobody has to buy the passes and they're giving away stuff that they used to sell.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Aug 16 2014 8:11 AM

THUNDERTOM:
    I quit my CC because WGT is making a killing off of this SCAM.

You quit your CC because of a pass you get twice a day that doesn't cost anything unless YOU choose to buy one for the whopping price of 37 credits? Really?

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Sat, Aug 16 2014 8:45 AM

de-railing in ...5.....4......3......2.......1......

• Bill3574
    67 Posts
    Sat, Aug 16 2014 4:56 PM

Same thing happened to me, don't know what going on but my game didn't get recorded or days played on my profile. Had a great score too shot a 29 on a front 9 on St. Andrews.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Aug 16 2014 5:23 PM

I have used every one of mine with no problems . 

I know WGT tells you to clean you Cash & Flash , But try doing a " Disk cleanup " on your computer .

System Requirements

iaaR ( R ) V ft    

• bluzgolf
    1,072 Posts
    Sat, Aug 16 2014 5:46 PM

There is a serious issue with risking multi player games for this pass that I found out first hand last night.  We got froze out and I got a error.  Closed the window as was stated to do and opened a new one.  We go back to the game in under a minute.  

The game was finished by all four players with no further issues.  I received 0 points for my pass even though I was given 1364 personally.

So, from now on I'll be hitting the "pass" game as a solo game.  A good 50% plus of multi games sees at least one problem during the match and we are sent back to the lobby.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Aug 16 2014 5:51 PM

bluzgolf:

There is a serious issue with risking multi player games for this pass that I found out first hand last night.  We got froze out and I got a error.  Closed the window as was stated to do and opened a new one.  We go back to the game in under a minute.  

The game was finished by all four players with no further issues.  I received 0 points for my pass even though I was given 1364 personally.

So, from now on I'll be hitting the "pass" game as a solo game.  A good 50% plus of multi games sees at least one problem during the match and we are sent back to the lobby.

Check your points in the cc if you are gonna try a multiplayer game cause if you go to the lobby during it at the end it wont show the points on the end game msg but i got the credits for the pass 

• bluzgolf
    1,072 Posts
    Sat, Aug 16 2014 6:00 PM

spdemon:

(snip)

Check your points in the cc if you are gonna try a multiplayer game cause if you go to the lobby during it at the end it wont show the points on the end game msg but i got the credits for the pass 

You're right, the points did go to the CC.  Thanks for the info!

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Aug 16 2014 6:13 PM

bluzgolf:

spdemon:

(snip)

You're right, the points did go to the CC.  Thanks for the info!

YW :)

RSS