Forums

Help › Forums

Crashes With Passes

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 17 2015 10:22 AM (53 replies)
  • TomBabella
    403 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 11:42 AM

I was playing stoke game with two others was using a pass, one fellow got kicked off and i lost my pass. I hope this is where i report this.

• ClausAnd
    14 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 3:03 AM

same thing happened to me both yesterday and today. seems to happen after a visit to the lobby after other user discon/freeze/forfeit. 2 lost passes.

• jnag0lfs
    2 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 8:56 AM

2 stroke games in a row while 6 under at St Andrews last hole game crashes, fed up with WGT's incompetence, they love taking our $ but fail to address game glitches, like in the game set-up window where players gather for a match, and half the time the host can't see all of the players "can only see 3" when 4 are seen by others, I have been a member over 2 years and this has always been an issue, when they shut down for "maintenance" how about performing maintenance, instead of programming for new sponsor flash sucking ads, I realize this is a money generating necessity to keep game solvent, but how about addressing GLITCHES????????????? 

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 10:22 AM

jnag0lfs:

2 stroke games in a row while 6 under at St Andrews last hole game crashes, fed up with WGT's incompetence, they love taking our $ but fail to address game glitches, like in the game set-up window where players gather for a match, and half the time the host can't see all of the players "can only see 3" when 4 are seen by others, I have been a member over 2 years and this has always been an issue, when they shut down for "maintenance" how about performing maintenance, instead of programming for new sponsor flash sucking ads, I realize this is a money generating necessity to keep game solvent, but how about addressing GLITCHES????????????? 

Thank you for the post and your comments. We apologize for the issue you encountered on St. Andrew's. Did you happen to submit bug reports after the crashes? As I am sure you are aware, when problems occur during a match, our in-game reporting tool is the best way to notify us. This report will send specific information about your experience to our developers, who will investigate the problem.

If you lost credits in that game, please contact our WGT Support staff. 

http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

RSS